WAKE UP and WATCH the BRUNELLESCHI'S DOME!!!
A charming apartment:
1 double bedroom, 2 bathrooms, living room with sofa bed, kitchen.
2 wonderful, PRIVATE TERRACES...
SPECTACULAR VIEWS AT 360°... FLORENCE IS ALL AROUND YOU!!!
UNIQUE APT... I BET YOU'LL LOVE IT!
You'll say: "WOOOW"... for sure!
SOMETHING SPECIAL! you'll say: "WOOOW" for sure!!!
• Apartment "Terrazza con Vista" (Terrace with a View) is a cosy and charming apartment located in the elegant district of "Campo di Marte".
It is a very quiet residential neighborhood, plenty elegant palaces, gardens and several amenities and facilities. You'll find many shops/groceries/restaurants within 3 minutes walk: in Via Marconi street or Via Centostelle street.
• The apartment is composed of 1 double bedroom, 2 bathrooms, living room with comfortable sofa bed, kitchen, 2 big and wonderful tier terraces overlooking Florence and all its monument.
The apartment sleeps up to 4 persons.
• The apartment is on the 4° floor (lift arrives up to the 3rd floor). This is the highest building of the area, that is why you can enjoy spectacular views from North to South, from East to West.
The 2 private terraces are on 2 levels:
1.The first terrace is the biggest (60 square metres), it has a direct access from the living room; you can enjoy your breakfasts, lunches and dinners while watching the Brunelleschi’s Dome and the Palazzo Vecchio bell tower.
2.The second terrace (30 square metres), is set higher; a large and comfortable stair link the 2 terraces. This is the roof terrace, it is the highest in the area and offers stunning views at 360°.
The skyline of Florence is all around you!!! This terrace has a total privacy. You can get the perfect tan using the sun lounges, you can enjoy the sunrise or the sunset sipping your Chianti wine, while watching Florence on your feet.
Don’t you think this is a REAL PLUS?
IMPORTANT: the 2 terraces are only for you. No one else has access to the terraces!
• The apartment is tastefully furnished and it has a genuine Tuscan homelike feeling.
• AIR CONDITIONING in the whole apartment. Not included in the rental price (calculated on consumption)
• WiFi Internet available.
• PRIVATE PARKING/GARAGE with automatic gate at your disposal. Parking cost is Euro 5 per night.
• You can reach Florence downtown attractions and museums in 20 minutes by walk or in 10 minutes by bus. Bus stop is 100 metres far from the apartment. The Campo di Marte rail station is about 700 metres far.
The whole apt. and the 2 Wonderful Terraces are only for you!!!
Interakcija s gostima
"""Niccolò is a great host and we felt like staying with our friends. He was very helpful with taking care of everyone and making sure we were comfortable; he’s a fine example of the hospitality of the Italian Culture... he has an invaluable wealth of knowledge of the area, and during our stay, he suggested we visit small towns in special occasions which made our stay all the more enjoyable"" Laura on Tripadvisor
Me or my mother PaolaI will receive you personally.
We'll give you maps and a lot of good advice (visits, food, activities, tricks ....) so you have a real local experience.
You will also have a phone with which to contact us at any time.
Florence wait you!
Check-in is between 15:00 at 20:00; please, let us know the time of your arrival in advance.
Check-in from 20:00 to 22:00 has an extra cost of Euro 20 in cash. Sorry, we don’t receive after 22:00.
REAL PLUS n.1:
The 2 big-panoramic terraces. One terrace is 60 sqm. big and the other is 30 sqm. big.
Both the terraces offer a GREAT PRIVACY: you can relax, enjoy the sun and get a good tan. Stunning sights are all around you at 360 degrees!!!
Here what you can spot:
-Giotto's bell tower
-Palazzo Vecchio and other downtown monuments
-Vincigliata castle and Castel di Poggio castle
-Some Renaissance Villas
-Fiesole, the Etruscan village
-... and the Chianti rolling hills...
These 2 dreamy terraces, equipped with table and chairs, are the ideal spot to sip a cool aperitif, an icy beer, a glass of wine… or to enjoy a romantic dinner over Florentine roofs watching the glorious panorama that Florence offers.
REAL PLUS n.2:
The private covered parking (GARAGE) with automatic gate at your disposal.
It is right below the building, just 10 metres from the apartment’s main door… very easy!!!
Parking cost is Euro 5 per night.
The apt. is provided with:
- Sheet, linen, towels, hairdryer,
- Welcome Pack that include the following basic items: Mineral Water - Tea bags - Coffee – Sugar (this is only a Welcome Pack, if you’ll need more... you’ll have to buy on your own!!!).
- Courtesy Bathroom Kit that includes: shampoo and soap (this is only a Welcome Pack, if you’ll need more... you’ll have to buy on your own!!!).
The rental price includes:
- Weekly change of bed linens and towels
- Private parking-garage
- Welcome Pack that include the following basic items: Mineral Water - Tea bags - Coffee - Sugar
- Courtesy Bathroom Kit that includes: shampoo, soap...
Besides, I can offer you the following 2 GIFTS included in the rental price:
1) “WINE TASTING" (for 2 persons)
You can have a FREE a Wine Tasting at the Fitzcarraldo Wine-Bar in Florence
Barbara and Iacopo will introduce you to the wide varietal of wines of Italy and Tuscany.
The Gift includes the tasting of 3 different wines.
Iacopo is a famous sommelier, II° classified at the Tuscany Sommelier Championship, in 2011 and 2012.
The Fitzcarraldo Wine-Bar offers a large selections of wines, beers, drinks and good food (the Wine-Bar could be closed during the month of August!!!).
2) “WELCOME SPAGHETTI and PUCCI'S TOMATO SAUCE... ready for you"
At your arrival, you'll find in the apt:
- a packet of Italian Spaghetti
- a jar of yummy, homemade tomato sauce prepared by the Pucci's…
You'll be able to taste your first Tuscany meal in 10 minutes!!!
The rental price excludes:
- Tourist tax: Euro 1,50 per person, per night (only for the first 10 nights of your stay). Children under 16 years old: free of charge.
- Final cleaning, Euro 30 per apartment.
Extras not included in the rental price (you'll pay only if you'll use these extras):
- Heating. You'll pay the gas according to consumption (we'll read the meter together, at your arrival and at your departure). The cost depends on how many time you'll use the heating: the average cost is Euro 20-40 per week.
- Air Conditioning (for cool or hot air). You'll pay the electricity according to consumption (we'll read the meter together, at your arrival and at your departure). The cost depends on how many time you'll use the air conditioning; the average cost could be about Euro 10/30 per week, per apartment.
- The use of the washing machine. It costs Euro 5 per washing (the laundry detergent is included).
WI-FI Internet access directly into your apt. The cost is Euro 10 per 1-3 nights and Euro 15 per 4-7 nights, (High Speed Connection, 24 hours per day, unlimited access).
You’ll pay these Extras directly to me.
At your arrival, at the time of the check-in, a refundable deposit of Euro 100 in cash, is also required. The deposit will be returned the day of your departure.
Ovaj domaćin ima 15 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
thank you for checking out my listing.
I’m Niccolò, I was born and grew up in Florence and I still live in this wonderful city.
I’m married with Barbara and we have two great and funny kids: Lucrezia and Gherardo.
I’m an architect and since years I manage holiday villas-apartments in Florence town and in the hills around.
You can call/text/email me anytime with questions or for recommendations; I’m available for information regarding restaurants, museums, shops and anything else that you may need to make your stay more enjoyable.
I’ll do my best to let you spend a fantastic time here!!!
What I like?
Horses, Nature, Hiking, Running, Cooking… and I love to interact with new people from different parts of the world.
I hope to meet you soon.
Laura on Tripadvisor: "Niccolò is a great host and we felt like staying with our friends. He was very helpful with taking care of everyone and making sure we were comfortable; he’s a fine example of the hospitality of the Italian Culture... he has an invaluable wealth of knowledge of the area, and during our stay, he suggested we visit small towns in special occasions which made our stay all the more enjoyable"