Modern, PRIVATE, CLEAN, LARGE, QUIET, Remodeled walkout apt in quiet Nbrhd. Private key-less-entry, full kitchen, 1000sqft spacious living-space, bathroom, private patio, mt views, trails. Close to Red Rocks, Golden, Denver. Easy drive to Boulder!
** We expect all guests to have read and understood our house rules before booking (we are saying this because many of our recent guests have not taken the time to READ our listing information and house rules carefully). Thank you!
The 1000sq feet Private, Quiet, Restful, CLEAN & Completely Remodeled Apt. w/everything you need!
- Self contained, totally private, very quiet garden-level walkout basement.
- Private patio with sunshine and mountains
- One bedroom w/ a Queen bed (Dual Sleep Number)
- If you need the twin bed made in addition to the queen bed, please let us know beforehand. We normally only set up the queen bed, unless requested.
- Smart TV for Netflix, etc.
- Filtered water and Instant Filtered Hot water
- Full Kitchen with coffee (k-cups)
- Gas cook top w/large granite counter top
- Convection toaster oven
- Regular toaster
- Spices, cooking oil, salt/pepper, etc.
- Everything you need to cook, relax, and enjoy.
- Quiet neighborhood
- Downtown Denver (7mi)
- Highland Nbhd w/restaurants, shops (5mi)
- Tennyson St. Shopping area (3mi)
- Golden (10mi)
- Clear Creek Trail (right by the house)
- Grocery stores near by (Safeway, Sprouts, Kingsoopers, Natural Grocer, Super Target, Walmart, etc)
- Crown Hill Park, Trails, & lots of nature
- 30min. from/to Airport (super easy access)
- 35min. to Boulder
- Lutheran Medical Center (0.8 mi)
- Grocery store (Sprouts) w/in walking distance!
Enjoy the beautiful mountain view, parks, & the open space, while staying so close to town/city centers!
Backs to an open space with a spectacular view of the mountains. You will feel like you are in the countryside!
Full Private Apt/suite with everything you need!
- Parking spaces (off the street and safe)
- Private entry (keypad with code provided).
- Late arrival is fine--you will have the code to get in and out of the apt.
- Your own patio space adjacent to the suite w/ a patio-set and the view! Have your morning coffee/tea, and evening wine out on the patio!
- The main patio in the yard is shared & you are welcome to use it
- Noise cancellation in the shared walls, so the space is very quiet.
- Coffee and Tea (K-cups provided and Keurig coffee maker)
- Cooking utensils, pots, pans, coffee mugs, plates, spices, salt+pepper, cooking oil, etc. (please do not remove--yes guests have taken things...)
- Shampoo, conditioner, body-wash, lotion, and basic toiletries (no toothpaste) available during your stay. (please do not remove)
Interakcija s gostima
We are available to answer any questions you might have and we will do our best to make your stay comfortable, private, convenient, and memorable.
- We live upstairs, but you will probably not see us except for the day you arrive.
- You can always text us and we are very quick to respond.
Just let us know what we can do for you!
- Check-in is 4:00pm and checkout is 11:00am.
- We do our best to accommodate reasonable requests for different check-in/out times, but this depends on our booking calendar and must be arranged in advance.
- Please let us know if you need the twin bed made beforehand (we normally only prepare the queen bed)
- The space is for use by the registered guests in the AirBnB party only.
- Please take your shoes off when entering the space.
- The space is very CLEAN, so we only rent the space to guests who are CLEAN and pick up after themselves.
- No cooking pungent, strong-smelling foods (especially not bacon, curry, or onions). The whole house shares the HVAC system and the smells travel easily into our part of the house (speaking from experience!).
- No smoking on the premises (inside or outside)
- No drugs or marijuana (we get asked this a lot, because this is Colorado)--if you intend to use marijuana (including edibles) please book elsewhere.
- No pets
- Turn off all the lights when leaving the space.
- Recycle cans, bottles, papers, boxes, etc. in the separate box provided for you
- We live upstairs and work with clients "next door" during the day, so please be mindful of noise levels and please shut doors gently and quietly.
- When removing make-up, please use the dark-brown towels provided for you (not the white towels)
- Do not remove items from our apartment. We have had people taking our utensils and large bottles of shampoos, body wash, knives, etc.
Ovaj domaćin ima 165 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are both Nutritional Therapists. Masami is a Yoga Therapist as well and Chris is a teacher, builder and a handyman. We are also writers, artists, and gardeners. Masami is originally from Kumamoto, Japan. Chris is from Colorado and Toronto, Canada. We now live in beautiful Wheat Ridge, Colorado (just outside of Denver). We are well traveled and we love meeting people from everywhere!!