1960 Ranch style home with view of a 1.3 acre treed backyard that backs to a dry creek. It has an open main area, full galley kitchen, game room, patio spaces, a 20 x 20 sq ft screen enclosed hot tub (Oct-May) room/bar, and an outdoor pool (Jun-Sep).
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended purposes.
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed (pets are not allowed in the pool or hot tub room at any time and must be crated when indoors).
7. Parking: Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the lawn is not permitted.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are included in the home, as well as colored towels to be used at the pool and hot tub. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property.
9. Swimming: No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs at any time. When using the pool or hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with these facilities. Use at your own risk.
DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person. They will break and you will be charged for replacement.
10. Septic: The property is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime.
11. Quiet: Quiet time is 10 pm per city ordinance. No outside parties after this time and inside noise needs to be at a reasonable level as not to disturb our neighbors.