Tastefully decorated and right on the water, our home has 110' of private lakefront and is located on a private cove which limits boat traffic in front of the house. The house faces south with a beautiful view of forever green land across the cove.
The house we are renting is not part of a commercial business; it is our 2nd home. To help pay for some of the expenses, we are looking to share our home with guests who will take good care of it during their stay. Additional specific house rules (e.g., no smoking and cleaning requirements) are detailed below. You are agreeing to these rules when you rent.
I (we) hereby agree to rent 129 Garlock Rd., Caroga, NY and to the terms and conditions listed below. Before vacating, I (we) will clean the premises thoroughly as required under the house rules below, turn off main water valve and minor appliances, close all windows and blinds, lock all doors, and leave the key on the counter just inside the kitchen door. Our expectation is that you will leave the house fully cleaned and ready for our next renters so that we can return your entire cleaning fee.
If you fail to follow these rules, you will have to leave the premises without a refund and will forfeit your deposit.
• No smoking in house or on property
• No pets in house or on property (unless previously approved by owners and identified above)
• No shoes and only clean (not sandy) feet indoors (bring slippers)
• Please conserve water and be mindful of the septic:
- No grease down sink drain
- No diapers, panty liners, wipes, tampons, etc. down toilet
- No long showers (we usually turn off the water while soaping up)
- Do not run the water when washing dishes or brushing teeth
- If it’s yellow, let it mellow. If it’s brown, flush it down. (type this into if you’re confused)
• No extra guests (unless previously approved by owners) and no house party to be held on premises (no more than 6 total people should be on the premises; concern is impact on septic, neighbors, and house)
• Maximum of 2 vehicles allowed in the driveway at any time and no parking along the road
• No fireworks
• No fishing poles or bikes inside the house
• Be respectful to our neighbors. For example, do not play loud music, and be especially quiet at night between 9:00 pm and 9:00 am. Swim raft belongs to neighbors. Please do not use it or ask to use it.
• Keep and leave the house and property in the same condition / cleanliness in which it was found (i.e., clean like you expect a hotel to be clean when you arrive). There is a vacuum in one of the closets and cleaning supplies above the kitchen sink. Examples include:
i. Clean refrigerator. Leave no food or drink in it. Wipe shelves to remove any food.
ii. Clean and put away all dishes.
iii. Clean stove, range, counter tops, sinks, and appliances including toaster. Wipe all surfaces so that they are free of grease and food.
iv. Clean bathrooms (including toilet, sink, and shower).
v. Vacuum all floors and double check for crumbs on floor in kitchen.
vi. Place all garbage into small, clear plastic bags in outside trash can, place can by street at end of driveway, and take all recyclables home. You will be charged if the trash collector does not take your garbage.
vii. Turn off main water valve (yellow handle in back bedroom closet).
viii. Close and lock all doors and windows.
1. CHECK-IN at 6 pm and CHECK-OUT at 3 pm.
2. KAYAK/CANOE –There are 2 canoes on the property that can be used for free but only 2 canoe paddles and 2 life jackets. I can also direct you to kayak rentals.
3. WHAT TO BRING - Sheets and pillow cases (1 king, 1 queen, 2 twins); Cloth and soap for washing dishes; Towels for drying dishes, swimming, bathroom; Hand and bath soap, shampoo, etc.; Paper towels, napkins, toilet paper (please replace ours if you use ours); Other suggestions to make your visit more pleasant:
o Tinfoil, plastic wrap, wax paper, storage bags
o Clear garbage bags
o Books, cards, games
o Laptop with a movie for a rainy day
o Water shoes
o CDs (there is no TV or DVD player)
o Charcoal, newspaper, matches
o Fishing poles
o Rafts or flotation devices
4. TELEPHONE – There is weak cell phone service at the property (best outside near the gate) so there is no land-line. Texting works better than voice. Strong cell phone service is available several miles south on Route 29A.
5. CD PLAYER / MINOR APPLIANCES (e.g., coffee machine, microwave, toaster, gas fireplace) – These items, if furnished, are a courtesy of the owner, and in the event of failure, repair or replacement is not guaranteed.
6. REPAIRS – You should expect the following to be in good working order before your arrival: refrigerator, range, water supply, hot water heater, and septic system. However, it is possible that a power surge or some other event may occur before or during your stay causing any of these items to need repair. In this case, you shall contact the owners and any necessary service work will be scheduled as soon as possible. However, the property is not a housekeeping accommodation and you are expected to handle everyday problems as you would at home. The repair may be made by the owner or if performed by an outside contractor will be scheduled at their convenience and availability. A reasonable period of time for the repair shall be 48 hours. In the event the repair can not be made within that time, the tenant may end their stay and request a pro-rated refund or request a rebate for the remaining stay until the repair is complete. The maximum amount of the rebate should the tenant chose to stay shall be as follows: refrigerator (15%), range (10%), water supply (15%), hot water heater (15%), septic system (20%). No refund or rebate shall be granted if the owners judge that the tenant caused the need for the repair.
7. IN THE EVENT that the Owner is unable to deliver said property to Tenant under this rental agreement prior to occupancy because of fire, eminent domain, act of nature, double booking, delay in construction or any other reason whatsoever, Tenant hereby agrees that Owner’s sole liability as a result of these conditions is a full refund of all consideration previously tendered by Tenant. Pursuant to the terms of this lease, Tenant expressly acknowledges that in no event shall Owner be held liable for any consequential or secondary damages, including but not limits to, any expenses incurred as a result of moving for any damage, destruction or loss.
8. INDEMNITY - Tenant agrees to release and indemnify the Owner from and against all liability, should anyone be injured upon the premises during the term of the lease, resulting from any cause whatsoever. Owner shall not be responsible for damage or loss of personal property of Tenant.
9. AGE RESTRICTION - A responsible parent or legal guardian must be present at the property at all times a renter under 25 years old is at the property. Any violation of this will result in eviction of all tenants and forfeiture of all rental payments and security deposits.
10. ACKNOWLEDGMENT - Tenant acknowledges they have reviewed and understand the terms of this lease and agree to be bound thereby.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.