Several rooms available in our large, spacious house next to University of Hawaii! Just 5 minutes walk away from UH, grocery, restaurants, and stores. I have a peaceful dog, and a few birds,some fish as well.
We may have some nutritional healing classes in the kitchen and living room some evenings, and Saturday morning/afternoon. You may use the upstairs kitchen to cook during these times. Please ask about the student massages available every Tues, Fri, and Sunday for just $35 ea!
House rules are simple:
1. Just show respect, treat the house as if it were yours, respect other people's property and space
2. No smoking on the premises. Also be courteous to neighbors with cigarette smoking. Best to walk to UH.
3. Washer and dryer is located outside, that may be used by others at times.
4. Office contains a printer that may be used by others at times.
5. Sauna room is located in the main house and is open to be used by anyone at any time. If necessary, you may wander the house for a bathroom to use in emergency (except for cottage or master bedroom bathrooms, which are for private use)
6. Kitchen upstairs is open to be used. We can clear a space for you if you like.
7. Please park on the grass in the front to avoid tow away. The street parking is free, Sat, Sun, and holidays, but there is a school tow away M-F 7:00-8:30am and 2:00-3:30pm.
*** Please park properly on the lawn… up to 5 cars must be able to park at all times! Parallel park with the front or back of the car facing the house. If you arrive and there is no parking, please call Lucky at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Towels and linens are provided free of charge. Please use COLORED towels to wipe muddy feet, and for the beach. ***
9. Free Wifi access is to Quantum Institute: jollyzoo017
10. Feel free to contact us at any time for questions or concerns. Lucky and Matsu are standing by to take care of you! (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). You can read the book of handy info that we provided for you!
12. Please ENJOY your stay!
13. Please leave your comments and feedback in the notebook in the room. We are always looking for ways to improve!
14. Hope you can return!
Check in time is at 3pm, and check out is at 11am. Tax ID: W-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Ovaj domaćin ima 338 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I teach people how to heal themselves naturally, and drug-free. I also operate a Holistic massage school. Student massages available on Tuesdays and Fridays for only $35/hr. I enjoy gardening, music, and have a passion about brain, consciousness and neuroscience, especially in relation to the Quantum Field. I am working on my PhD now, for Doctor of Natural Medicine. I have a son upstairs, who is studying Electrical Engineering at the University across the street. He is very knowledgeable and eager to help you out!
Our house is very relaxed, and laid back. Not perfect, but not bad. No OCD, please. My motto is: "Enjoy the journey! If it's not FUN, I'm not doing it!"