Apple Hill is a 2 story 1890 farm house on 7 rolling acres of apple orchards and forest. The location is great year round. Close to Woodstock, Hudson, Saugerties, Hudson River and Hunter and Windham ski resorts. Listen to the river that runs along the property, watch wildlife in forever wild Catskill park surrounding the home. Steps away from majestic Colgate Lake for swimming on a hot day, fishing, canoeing or skating adjacent to several hiking trails. A perfect getaway at anytime of the year.
Our super cozy house has a fully equipped newly renovated kitchen, you won't want to leave! Location is absolutely stunning and great for enjoying nature, hiking chilling skiing of course is only a few minutes away and just down the road...Colgate Lake our natural "pool" is the oasis. East Jewett in known for its cooler temperatures in the day it is often 10 degrees cooler than down the mountain sometimes even 10-15 degrees cooler than the city and in the evenings you can find yourself grabbing a sweater even in july! Our beds have pure cotton sheets down pillows and comforters, in the play room-a macintosh stereo with old records to play, we have games and books as well as a great collection of cook books and the kitchen equipment so if you want to make a feast, your in the right place! The orchard and forest is perfect for walks and has incredible views everywhere. Kisses the orchard cat likes to go for walks to the lake with you and will love it if you let her in for a snack, however if you don't want her to come into the house we love for you to give her some food when she comes by, there will be instructions at the house. On the adjacent property there is a 16ft bell tent that we rent out to guests, all of of the visitors at apple hill are required to respect each others privacy and are given specific instructions and property maps indicating private as well as shared spaces. In the event that you would like to rent the tent as well you can find it here https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/18385742...
Apple Hill is a perfect getaway from the chaos of NYC, chill out on a hammock on the on the adorably furnished front porch with a glass of wine, have a campfire in the orchard, or BBQ some grass fed meat from our "Full Fridge" menu...watch the sunset over the mountains, and smell the sweet mountain air.
There are 3 bedrooms as well as a window sleeping nook, and 2 sofas that are super comfy we can accommodate up to 6-7 very comfortably.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 2 semi-secluded acres of woods and a creekside meadow
- Four bedrooms both w/ 2 double, 1 queen, and a single bed...also for extra guests we have a gold out queen sofa in the living room.
- Tub and Shower combo
- Furnished Front porch
- Outdoor furniture with plenty of seating at various property vistas
- Outdoor Fire pit
- Picnic table
- Charcoal Bbq
- 30" Smart TV
- New Kitchen
- Swing for kids and adults (its a bit wonky)
- Barware & accessories for your adult beverage needs
- All linens and towels provided except for beach towels so please bring your own for swimming.
For an additional fee you may reserve the "glamping tent" as well for more guests if it is still available on your chosen dates please see https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/18385742
Interakcija s gostima
Not much unless you need me. I will arrange to have my neighbor leave the key or let you in when you arrive, and i will happily answer any questions that you may have at any time via email, phone or text...
You need a car or taxi to access this house. This home is great for weddings and events, we can provide rentals, decor, catering and all of the event planning, for your wedding, reunion, celebration whatever the occasion. .
-Special pricing for long term stays
- Locally sourced provisions, masseuse, and chef available upon request.
-Weekends must be booked together, and holiday weekends require a three night minimum.
- Pets welcome with prior, specific authorization - a $100 flat fee will apply.
- We welcome ALL travelers with pride.
- Third-party rentals are strictly forbidden.
- Locally sourced provisions, masseuse, and chef available upon request pricing TBD
- All pricing is based on season and demand.
Remember you are visiting a country house in the country...
Check-in is after 2PM
Check out at 11AM
Please leave shoes outside.
One bedroom per couple, a $50 per xtra bed fee will be added for the use of additional bedrooms/bedding.
State and County Occupancy fees (8% tax + 2.50 county room fee) will be requested at booking as a special request
Two night minimum on weekends & three nights on major holiday weekends.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
Known as Apple Hill.
Hopes Warren LLC
374 Woodstock ave
Palenville, ny 12463
as listed in referred reservation.
GUEST, including Rental Party as listed in referred reservation.
CHECK IN: 2 PM, CHECK OUT: 11 AM, on dates as listed in referred reservation.
FEES and DAMAGE PROTECTION as listed in referred reservation, handled through AIRBNB.
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement") is made by and between above referenced "Owner" and “Guest" (including Rental Party) for the time period as referenced above, after which date this agreement is terminated. Once the reservation is been made Guest agrees to this Agreement. Guest, in consideration of Owner's permitting them to occupy the above premises, hereby agree(s) to the following terms:
1. HOUSE RULES Guest agrees to abide by any and all house rules, whether promulgated before or after the execution hereof, including but not limited to rules with respect to noise, odors, disposal of refuse, parking and use of common areas.
1.1. This is a NON SMOKING BUILDING (A fee of $100.00 for odor removal will be charged for no compliance)
1.2. Fireplace - USE ONLY AFTER CAREFULLY READING AND FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS Fireplace - USE ONLY AFTER CAREFULLY READING AND FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS if not followed there is a strict $100 fee for leaving the hose on.
1.3. No loud music or noise.
1.4. Owner needs to be notified in advance of invited guests who do not stay overnight and reserves the right to not allow invited guests who do not stay overnight. Events are not allowed on the premises.
1.5. Basement is not to be entered, and laundry is not to be used, if used guest will be fined $100.
1.6. Kids shall not be left unattended.
1.7. For the privacy of our neighbors and other buildings on the property Guest shall respect the 'Property Map' available at the premises.
1.8. Parking in designated parking area only.
1.9. Trash - to be removed by Guest, see 'Property Notes' available at the premises.
1.10. Guest is asked to kindly respect owner's personal belongings.
1.11. PETS are subject to a $100 fee per dog and will be requested as a "Request Money" through airbnb and must be paid prior to the guests arrival.
1.12. TAX will be requested separately at booking through "request money" option.
2. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLETTING Guest shall not assign this agreement or sublet any portion of the premises.
3. INDEMNIFICATION Owner shall not be liable for any damage or injury to the Guest, or any other person or to any property, occurring on the premises or any part thereof, or in common areas thereof. Guest agrees to hold Owner
harmless from any claims from damages or injuries, no matter how caused.
4. RIGHT OF ENTRY FOR PERIODIC INSPECTION The Owner or Owner's Agent may enter the premises at any time during reasonable hours and for the purpose of inspecting the premises, making necessary or agreed repairs, decorations, alterations or improvements, supplying necessary or agreed services, or exhibiting the dwelling unit to prospective or actual purchasers, mortgages, prospective tenants, workmen, contractors, or insurance inspectors.
5. WAIVER No failure of Owner to enforce any term hereof shall be deemed a waiver, nor shall any acceptance of
partial payment be deemed a waiver of Owner's right to the full amount thereof. This agreement supersedes any other agreement or lease on the premises during the term stated herein. No terms in this agreement shall be deemed waived, regardless of any conflicting terms or rules in any governmental rent assistance programs.
6. ILLEGALITY If any part of this agreemnet is not legal or enforceable, the rest of the agreement will be unaffected.
Breach of any term of this agreement or illegal activity of Tenant(s), invitees or guests on premises constitutes a breach of this (website hidden)'S FEES In any legal action to enforce the terms hereof or relating to the premises, regardless of the outcome, the Owner or agent shall be entitled to all costs incurred in connection with such action, (email hidden)'s fee from Guest. Guest acknowledges all attorneys' fees shall be classified and billed to tenant as “added fee."
8. EXTENDED STAY Any extended stay, with the written consent of the Owner, shall be construed as
a day-to-day tenancy in accordance with the terms hereof. The terms and conditions of this agreement will continue to apply. Any holdover beyond terms of this agreement and without express written consent of Owner shall be a trespass. No landlord tenant relationship shall exist hereunder or after term under which landlord shall incur any liability to tenant. The nature of this occupancy during the term is no more than a temporary license to occupy the premises which shall expire at the end of the stated term and automatically be revoked at that time. Upon revocation, the premises shall immediately be returned to the owner in the same condition as when occupancy commenced. Notwithstanding the above, if occupancy is not so returned the Owner shall have the right to seek all remedies under law including a proceeding for removal and NYSRPAPL section 713. Guest/occupant shall also be liable for the value of the continues use of occupancy of the premises in the sum of $500 per day for each day they remain in occupancy beyond the stated term.
GUEST UNDERSTANDS THAT SWIMMING IN THE FALLS AND WALKING ON ROCKS IS DANGEROUS AND IS TO BE DONE ONLY AT YOUR (guests) OWN RISK.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by this booking reservation.
Ovaj domaćin ima 33 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am a professional artist and designer, and i am also a Mom to my son Atomic, two dogs Brutus and Clover, and our cat Kisses...we finally made the move to the Catskills from NYC in 2015 and love it! We love visiting our farms, eating and cooking yummy food, swimming, skiing, gardening in our free time...