Gorgeous Renovated Art Nouveau Apartment at Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin's most pleasant and trendy borough !!!
68m2 / 2 rooms
Accomodates upto 4 people.
If you wish to enjoy a home stay with character in Berlin, I am offering you this lovely Art Nouveau, renovated 1910's apartment in the famous, trendy area of Prenzlauer Berg.
The apartment is situated at the corner of Liselotte-Herrmann Strasse and Bötzow Strasse in the classy, charming «Bötzowviertel» closed to the Parc Volkspark Friedrichshain, a serene, sophisticated borough with a discrete scene of cosy, elegant cafés, nice shops, alternative wellness centers and international-cuisine restaurants. Self-catering facility provided by baceries, bio-stores and super markets (until 10pm and 12pm) just around the corner, as well as an open-air market on Saturdays just one block away.
In 10’-15’ walk you can reach the fascinating and famous Kollwitzplatz, known for the vibrant and elegant street life with numerous cosy cafés, restaurants, charming little shops, open-air bio-market (Thursdays/Saturdays). In 20’ min walk (5’ tramway) you are at the trendy, lively Helmholtzplatz and in 30’ min walk (7’ tramway) at the famous Kastanienallee, full of beautiful young crowds, lovely cafés+restaurants, galleries, flea markets.
There is an excellent connection with two tram lines (running 24 hours / Tramstops are 5’ walk):
- M4 towards Hackescher Markt (takes you to/from Alexanderplatz in 5’-7’/ just 3 stops,)
- M10 towards Warschauer Strasse (Friedrichshain) and Nordbahnhof (Mitte), both a 10’-12’ ride.
- Bus 200, also, takes you to the historical center (Alexanderplatz, Museum Island, Unter den Linden, Gendarmenmarkt, Brademburg Gate, Reichstag) and goes over South Tiergarten (Kulturforum/Philarmonie etc) to West Berlin Zoologischer Garten Station.
The apartment is completely renovated and makes you feel all the charm of Old Berlin pre-war apartments (wooden floors, high ceilings with stucco details, large windows). It can accomodate up to 4 people. It is quite, spotless, beautifully furnished as well as fully equiped (see photos). It consists of:
•1 spatious living room with a NEW big, corner sleeping-sofa (sleeps 1-2, excellent mattress for a sofa), dining area for 6
•1 big bedroom, double bed (1,60 width), nice, big wardrobe
•Bright, big, modern kitchen, perfectly equiped (!!!)
•Sunny, new bathroom (bathtab/shower)
•Gorgeous, covered flowered balcony (Loggia), ideal for breakfast in the sun!!!
EXTRAS: TV, RADIO/CD player, WASH-MACHINE, WiFi Internet, FLATRATE LANDLINE TELEPHONE to most of European Countries, United States, Canada and Australia (NO MOBILE!!!).
Minimum stay: 3 months due to the new law in Berlin
Bed linen, towels provided.
Electricity, heating fees and internet/telephone flatrate are included.
300 EUR guarantee deposit
(to be paid back with the return of the keys and after making sure that the apartment is in good shape)
50 EUR end cleaning fee
NOTE: IT IS FORBIDDEN TO DOWNLOAD ILLEGAL STUFF FROM THE INTERNET!!! LAWS IN GERMANY ARE VERY STRICT.
• IF THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.
• PLEASE FEEL COMFORTABLE TO ASK ME ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. MORE PHOTOS AVAILABLE
WELLCOME TO BERLIN!!!
ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!
- *** This is my private apartment, rented only when I am not in Berlin. This means that I am looking only for responsible, reliable people who would respect a private, personal space.
- *** Be discrete and quite. Respect the neighbors!
- *** Strictly non-smoking apartment, but it is obviously OK to smoke in the balcony.
-*** Please do recycle in the separate bins provided (bio / plastic / paper / glass)
- *** IT IS FORBIDDEN TO DOWNLOAD ILLEGAL STUFF FROM THE INTERNET!!! LAWS AND PENALTIES IN GERMANY ARE VERY STRICT.
Ovaj domaćin ima 15 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Athens, Greece, Berlin, Germany, MMX, zitty Berlin, Kein für Nazis - NPD Seite löschen!, Jivamukti Yoga München, Berlin Biennale, Marina Abramovic, Grazer Kunstverein, Support The Monks' Protest In Burma, John Cassavetes, Cornelius Castoriadis, Velvet Underground, Ernst Ingmar Bergman, Amnesty International USA, Hellenic Festival