An oasis/Champs-Elysées, 8th "arrondissement",
located in a closed private dead end lane, an 18th century mansion. South exposure, overlooking large private gardens, you can enjoy, very quiet, no street/cars noise.
A few blocks from :
- the "President of the Republic at "Palais de l'Elysée",
- "Gare Saint-Lazare", the largest hub of transportations in Paris,
- the department stores "Galeries Lafayettes", "Opéra", "Place Vendôme".
Walking distance from the Louvre.
My apartment is very quiet ; it overlooks gardens where you can have access. There's no street/cars noise.
Split level :
Upstairs, 180 square feets. Pay attention : 16 feets under ceiling !
- a bedroom with two single beds, which can be joined as a king size, a 45 feets double glassed sliding bay windows, and curtains,
- a bathroom with a window overlooking the gardens,
Downstairs, 300 square feets,
- a living-room, height under ceiling 12 feets, a comfortable double bed sofa for 2 people, large 4,50 feets including a memory foam top mattress.
- separate toilets,
- an open equipped kitchen including a silent washing-drying machine.
All my linens, towels, air are sanitized, no germs wanted !
The size of the apartment is 500 square feets.
When you check in/check out, you can store your luggages on my floor, in a safe closet so you can keep discovering Paris freely.
1 - From "Gare du Nord" (example "Eurostar"), take the quick subway "RER E" till "Saint-Lazare" terminus (10 minutes), take the exit "Cour de Rome" , walk 5 minutes along "rue de Rome" till "Europe Square" located at the corner of my street.
2 - From "Gare de Lyon", take the subway number 14, till "Saint-Lazare" terminus (15 minutes), take the exit "rue de Rome", walk (5 minutes) along "rue de Rome" till "Europe Square" located at the corner of my street.
3 - From CDG airport, take :
- either the open sky shutlle "Rissy Bus" til terminusv "Opera" bus stop (1h15), change take the bus number 95, till "Europe square" (5minutes) located at the corner of my street,
- or, if you don't not so many luggages and kids, the subway "RER B", change at "Gare du Nord" station, take the RER E till "Saint-Lazare" terminus, exit "rue de Rome", walk along it till "Europe Square" located at the corner of my street " (5 minutes) from/apartment,
- or a taxi, average price 60 euros, or Uber 45 euros.
4 - By car, may I suggest you to reserve your parking on the web site "neoparking" choose "Saint-Lazare-Klépierre", 8th "arrondissement", 20 rue de Rome, located 5 minutes/my apartment, you'll pay 12 euros/day instead of 28 euros !
5 - From Beauvais airport, you can take the shuttle till "Porte Maillot" terminus (1h15), thus change take the quick subway called "RER" C till "Pereire" (5 minutes), change take the subway umber 3 till "Europe Square" (10 minutes) located at the corner of my street.
Interakcija s gostima
On your arrival, I'll spend all the time necessary to explain what is Paris and give you tips of mine if you need me ! Kindly.
On your arrival, I'll give you some "tailor made' tips of mine to optimize your trip in Paris.
May I suggest you to have a look at the website "sortiraparis", "parisinfo" to get some update information ?
Could you be so kind to clean up and let tidy my apartment as nice as possible since I don't charge any extra fees ? The mansion is quiet, could please go ahead and don't smoke ? Thank you very much !
Od 1. Rujan 2017. - 30. Studeni 2017. minimalni boravak je 3 noćenja.
I'm a former manager of four stars hotels in Paris.
My main focus is a deep, extensive, sympathetic understanding of humanity. At 55 years old, I'm above all a naive, backward philosophy and its linked topics as art, literature, history, anthrology, politics, psychoanalysis.
You'll find out at home cd of classical music, French songs, jazz.
I've been living in Paris for 30 years, so I could give some personalized tips.
Welcome at home in Paris, the city of lights !