Located in super central A-location, across from Amsterdam CS in walking distance of Dam Square. This characteristic and spacious apartment is located in a 16th century building and comes with 2 bedrooms and 1,5 bathrooms.
Under Amsterdam City Council law we can only host more than 4 people, when they are from the same family or household.
* Contact us for special requirements or off-season specials. *
This is your chance to stay in one of the oldest historic buildings, in the heart of Amsterdam's City Centre, situated on the beautiful and famous Singel canal.
This beautiful 90m2/970ft apartment, is situated in a 17th century building which is listed on the UNESCO World Heritage list. The property has a beautiful stepped gable, old doors and large original wooden beams. Through these authentic details, you will feel like you are staying in the heart of old historic Amsterdam.
This 'boutique hotel-feel’, quiet apartment, is situated on the 3rd floor, has recently been fully renovated and has been tastefully decorated. The walls are well insulated (so there’s no noise whatsoever from the Café on the 1st floor) and the floors are equipped with oak parquet flooring.
* One large masterbedroom (24m2) with luxurious King-size bed (180x200), one single bed, a wardrobe and a sink.
* Second bedroom (10m2) with luxurious Queen-size bed (160 x 200) and wardrobe.
* Babybed/bad/chair etc. upon request*
* Living/lounge with fashionable furniture such as a double sofa bed, flatscreen TV with Apple TV and with stunning views over the Singel canal and open kitchen
* Modern (open) kitchen with microwave/oven, dishwasher, fridge / freezer, gas hob, extractor, Nespresso machine, dining table.
* Bathroom with bath and separate shower.
* Separate laundry room with washer and dryer.
* Separate toilet.
* Entrance hall with video intercom system.
* Free Wi-Fi.
* Apple TV.
* FREE Netflix so you can watch series and movies without charge.
The apartment sleeps 5 people comfortably in beds and also has a double sofa bed that sleeps 2. It would suit 6 adults or family of 7 with kids.
The apartment is very centrally located within walking distance of, and across from Amsterdam Central Station (350 meters). From this central point you can take a train, tram, bus or metro. Also, a bus stop (bus #18, 21 and 22) is located in front of the Kobalt Cafe/Kobalt Inn building.
Schiphol airport is less then 20 minutes away by train and also the RAI Convention Center is only 30 minutes by metro, which makes this central location the perfect location for both leisure and business travellers.
We are located on the corner of the Singel/Haarlemmerstraat, (recently voted best shopping street of the Netherlands 2012), with its charming shops and cafes, within walking distance of the city centre main attractions such as the Dam Square, Beurs van Berlage, Madame Tussaud and Jordaan area. Museums, theatres and night-life can all be found on your doorstep.
5-minute walk: Central Station, Lovers boating company, Mac Bike Rental, Car Rental.
10-minute walk: Dam square, Anne Frank House, Beurs van Berlage, Bijenkorf Department store, Mademe Tussaud, The Red light district.
On the ground floor Café Restaurant Kobalt is situated where in the morning you can enjoy your daily breakfast buffet or a good coffee. You can also go there to sample a good glass of wine, a delicious meal, or listen to live Jazz on Sunday afternoon. Kobalt Inn is the perfect starting point for a pleasant evening in the well-known Amsterdam night-life or for an afternoon of shopping. From simple to elegant shops, flea markets to antique shops, they can all be easily reached from here.
This is the perfect location for the city-centre lovers! Staying at the unique location of Kobalt Inn will make your Amsterdam stay an unforgettable experience.
* Please note that in historic buildings in Amsterdam, like Kobalt Inn, the staircases are much narrower and steeper than most people are used to. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor and does not have an elevator, though if required "bell-boy service" is available for your suitcases upon request.
* For people travelling with babies/small children please note that a baby high chair (Stokke TrippTrapp) and baby bed are available. We'd would also be happy to recommend an experienced English-speaking babysitter if required.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Interakcija s gostima
If we are in the country we'll try to do the check-in ourselves. Should we be unavailable the Manager from Cafe Kobalt will assist with your check in and provide you with your keys.
Due to the Amsterdam short-stay regulations the maximum of guests is 4. But we are able to host parents with children higher than this number.
**Kobalt Inn has a strict no smoking policy and we also do not host bachelor(rette) party groups**
This is a non-smoking apartment. A €150 cleaning fee will apply (per apartment) if proof of smoking is found in the apartment.
Check in at 2:00pm*
Check out at 11:00am*
Should you arrive before the check-in time, you may leave your bags in the secured luggage room Cafe Kobalt, which is located on the ground floor.
Daily continental breakfast buffet can be consumed at Cafe Kobalt at a reduced rate in the morning.
In historic buildings in Amsterdam the staircases are steeper than most people are used to. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor and doe set have an elevator, though if required we can help with your luggage.
Included in the nightly rate are: towels, linens, coffee/tea (for the 1st night), soap. Ironing board, iron and hairdryer can also be found in the apartment.