Splendid apartment in the lively Pigalle and Moulin Rouge area. Renovated this year, it has a large living-dining room 28m2 with fitted kitchen, a double room, and a nice bathroom.
Very bright flat of 50 m2, south-facing living room with 3 large windows in the heart of the 9th district of Paris .
At the 3rd floor of a typical Parisian building, the apartment is welcoming and calm.
Ideal for a couple: 1 double bed in the room (140 * 200), a large living-dining room (32m2 ) with a kitchen and a bathroom.
Equipped with comfort : The linen is provided (sheets and towels), electric stove, oven, fridge / freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, Wifi, TV and Freebox with multitudes of available channels.
Travelers can expect a comfortable stay and enjoy the benefits of a dynamic and trendy area.
Finally, all shops are within walking distance (bakery, butcher, shoemaker, laundry ...) and supermarkets open late.
Subways Blanche (line 2), Place de Clichy (line 13) or Pigalle / Trinité d'Estienne d'Orves (line 12) are all within 5 minutes walk.
Many terminals "Vélib" and bus (lines 68 and 74) are also in very close proximity.
The apartment is located in a central area. You could easily find nearby:
• Place Saint Georges: 5 minutes walk
• The Basilica of the Sacré Coeur and the Montmartre village with the famous Place du Tertre (many painters like Picasso and Utrillo were living there): 15 minutes walk or 10 minutes by funicular
• The famous department stores on Boulevard Haussmann (Galeries Lafayette, Printemps ..): 15 minutes walk
• The Opéra Garnier & the Place de la Madeleine: 15 minutes walk
• Champs Elysées: 20 minutes
• The Eiffel Tower: 25 minutes
No pets and no smoking apartment.