Our B&B is for min 1 person to Max 6 people.
Please ONLY nature lover are welcome to book this property. For romantic getaway, best friends & family reunion. You will fall in love with the nature surrounded you .
P/S ~ You are renting entire " BRICK HOUSE ". The WOODEN HOUSE is not for rent.
Wu (meaning 5 in mandarin) Senses Sanctuary is where you can find time for yourself and your love ones to awaken your 5 senses (sight, smell, sound, taste & touch)......
Wu Senses Sanctuary is a relaxing B&B consist of :~
* 3 bed rooms. 2 rooms with AC, individual hot shower and toilet. The other room is with queen bed & without toilet & shower.
* outdoor chill out lounge with beautiful garden and able to watch amazing sunrises and sunsets.
* A kitchen to prepare DIY breakfast.
~ 5 min to Pantai Cenang
~ 5 min to Air port
~ 20 min to cable car
~ 25 min to Kuah
~ 30 min to Kuah Jetty
Minimum accommodate - 1 person.
Maximum accommodate - 6 people.
- Entire brick house.
- Outdoor chill out lounge.
- Indoor Kitchen. You are welcome to cook simple meals and please clean after cooking.
- You are welcome to visit our garden at anytime :)
- We have one very nice, respectful & quiet male staff living in the wood house.
Interakcija s gostima
I speak 4 languages ~ Mandarin, Contonese, Malay ( Indonesian) and English. Also speak very well the universe body language ;) ;) !! communication is never a challenge for me.
Love sharing travelling tips of Langkawi & exchange travelling experience with you at our chill out lounge over cups of home make tea :)
~ DIY free breakfast daily.
~ One Free Sunrise tour per booking.
~ additional course ~ body massage lesson is available. 3 hours a day and 5 days a week.
~ I can help you book in advance :~
* Sunset cruise
* Jungle Walk
* Mangrove tour on boat OR Kayak
* Bycicle tour in the village etc
• Check-in time is 3PM and check out 12 noon.
• Not suitable for pets
Its important to respect house rules so we all live in a safe & clean environment at all times.
1) Any extra guests not included in the booking will be turned away.
2) Guests may smoke freely at the out door chill out lounge with ashtray. Please do not smoke inside the house & bed rooms.
3) Please turn off all light & AC when you are not at the house.
4). No shoe in the house please. floors are kept clean at all times.
5). Please respect the culture of villages life style. No sun-bathing in the open, walk, jog, cycle in a bikini top or be loud till the early hours of the morning.
6). Strictly no visitors at our premises. Wu Senses Sanctuary is for in house guests only.
7). Please keep the main gate closed at all time to prevent cows, water buffaloes & stray dogs come into our compound.
8). Please try to keep the noise level down when returning late at night in respect to other guests on the compound.
9). we are not responsible for the safety of your personal belongings. Please lock the doors before you leave the house.
10)No recreational drugs and pet on the premise please.
I am Malaysian Chinese, been living a beautiful life on Langkawi island for 14 years.
Somewhat of a hack of many trades... I have been in the hospitality industry for 18 years. For the last 18 years, I have been setting up and managing spas for Spa companies and Hotel chains in Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Singapore as well as a cruise line in America. I am a certified massage therapist, cosmetologist and Reiki practitioner. My passion for the industry has led me to develop a series of successful, fun and interactive holistic health retreats for men & women that combine Spa treatments, Yoga, Reiki and Meditation. Recently decided to go for my dream project to start my own b&b.
I treasure life, love people and the nature. My hobby is traveling, so far been to Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Japan, Shenzhen (china) , Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Miami (USA), Paris, London and Australia. Love meeting people to exchange travelling experience & interesting life stories.
I appreciate and enjoy very much good food & good tea with great company. My biggest passion is to make people happy. When you are happy I am happier. I believe the path to happiness is believe in and practice love & compassion.
I look forward to welcoming you to the beautiful legendary Langkawi island.