When I first saw this home, I knew I had found my dream home. Sweeping water views & vaulted ceilings in this 1800 square foot 3 bedroom/2 bath home. Spend the day hanging out on the beach or building sandcastles & relax in the hot tub at night.
This is an ocean side 1800 sq ft 3 bedroom, 2 bath, which comfortably sleeps 7 . There is 1 King bed in master bedroom, which faces the water and affords a lovely view in the morning. There is 1 Queen bed on the main floor, and 1 double and twin bed in the upstairs bedroom. Please note that the upstairs bedroom, while spacious, is an attic bedroom with a low ceiling on the sides of the room.
I spend a lot of time in this home on Orcas, and I've gone to great measures to stock the house with all the comforts of home. There is a fully equipped kitchen, dining table, speakers to hook your music player into, sheets, towels, and more. All new interior furnishings. Located in Obstruction pass, which is between Olga and Doe Bay. Eastsound is a quick 20 minute drive, where there are shops, athletic club, farmer's market, Sunday concerts in the park, Wednesday Brown Bag Lunch concert, Darvill's Bookstore, Teezer's espresso, boutiques, and dining.
Other items included in the house include, but are not limited to:
-yoga mat (I love yoga in the sunroom or on the deck)
- Over 30 Blue-Ray DVDs, including options for children and adults
- Board games
- Extra blankets and pillows
- Brand new mattresses
I really like to cook while on vacation, I hope you enjoy items that the kitchen is stocked with. If you see anything key missing from this list, please don't hesitate to contact me. The kitchen includes:
- Coffee maker
- Full pots and pans set
- Dishwasher, microwave, range, and full fridge
- Cast iron skillet
- Wine glasses and opener
- Waffle maker
- Ice Cream maker
- Martini glasses
Please note that while there is Wi-Fi, it can be unreliable and download speeds are not fast. It's good for downloading email, but not for watching Netflix.
There is a sandy beach right in front of the home, which guests can access from the home. While there are steps leading most of the way to the beach, there are several large steps on rocks that you must take in order to reach the beach. Alternately you can walk to the public dock, 3 houses down, and reach the beach with just a step or two.
Interakcija s gostima
While we are always available to answer questions, the most important thing is that you have privacy to have a memorable vacation.
Please note: This is a wonderful, quiet neighborhood. Please-- no loud parties and remain respectful of the neighbors. There is a circle drive and one parking space on the side of the house, where you could easily fit 4 cars.
* Check-In: 4:00 pm, unless otherwise arranged.
* Check-Out: 11:00 am, unless otherwise arranged.
* No pets, no smoking, no shoes. Thanks!
I grew up in Indiana, and loved growing up in the quiet country there, but I fell in love with the West Coast the first time I saw the coast and mountains. I've lived up and down the West Coast, and am happy to call the Seattle area and the San Juan Islands home. When I'm not working in one of the coolest jobs in the tech industry, I'm hanging out on Orcas Island, backpacking, spending time with family and friends, or canning jam from my fruit trees. Life is good!
And just in case you're wondering why I love Orcas SO MUCH, here are my top 5 Orcas experiences:
1. Starting my day with morning tea and yoga on the deck overlooking the water.
2. Lazily heading to the Saturday farmer's market in Eastsound where I pickup fresh produce and buy the best homemade tamales ever!
3. Hiking an easy 4 miles around Mountain Lake - this is a hidden gem that hardly no tourists know about, so there's plenty of solitude.
4. Finding a good book at the bookstore in Eastsound and spending the week sitting outside, looking at the water, and devouring the book.
5. Sitting in the hot tub at night with my favorite drink, enjoying the reflection of the moon off the water.