The perfect blend of new and old - a stunning, contemporary cottage in
a truly historical town. Offering a beautiful getaway for couples, the
cottage is located in the World Heritage town of Conwy on the North
Wales coast. Enjoy the medieval attractions including the magnificent
castle, catch a boat from the Marina, follow the Wales Coast Path for
just over a mile to the nearest beach or discover the specialist shops,
restaurants and cafes just round the corner.
Conwy is also an excellent, central base to explore the rest of North
Wales. Major attractions such as Llandudno, Surf Snowdonia and Bodnant
Gardens are within a few miles. Snowdonia National Park is also nearby,
with its endless attractions including Betws y Coed, Zip World and the
highest, most dramatic peaks in Wales.
* Size: sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom
* Beds: 1 king
* Rooms: ground floor: open plan living area with lounge and kitchen
/ dining area. First floor: ensuite bedroom with king size bed.
Ensuite includes a large walk-in shower, double basins, WC and
heated towel rail.
* Kitchen & utilities: well-equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar,
electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge with ice box,
* Entertainment: wall mounted wide screen TV in lounge and bedroom.
* For families: travel cot, highchair and stair gate available on
request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside: enclosed rear courtyard shared with one neighbour. Ideal
as an outdoor space for the dogs.
* Parking: roadside parking available on a first come first served
basis. If required, chargeable car parks are also nearby.
* General: wifi, bed linen, towels and 1 hairdryer provided, heating
and electricity included. Underfloor heating in ensuite. Welcome
pack includes tea, coffee, Prosecco and chocolate.
* Pets: up to 2 pets welcome on the ground floor only.
* Notes: no smoking. You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit
or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where
applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday
with further details and to take payment.