On a country road just outside of Sonora, California sits a home on one-acre known as Millie's Farm. A sweet Welsh Corgi named Turtle lives here along with 2 llamas, 10 hens (no roosters) and 2 barn cats. My home is cozy and convenient to all locations in the Gold Country and Yosemite as well as wineries with summer concerts!
Highway 49, the main thoroughfare throughout the historic region, is just 1/2 mile away making it convenient for wine tasting in Calaveras County. Yosemite is just a little over an hour's drive to the south and Lake Tahoe is about two hours to the northeast. The historic Gold Rush towns of Jamestown, Columbia and Sonora are just minutes away with antique stores, restaurants and wine tasting.
Each room has a queen bed and the guest bathroom is just outside the bedroom doors. Maximum occupancy for each room is two persons. There is plenty of parking on the property and free WiFi is provided.
As a former coffeehouse owner, I understand how to make people feel at home. In summer, the garden is in full bloom and organic vegetables are growing on the property. A barbecue and picnic table are available in the garden if you feel like cooking your own meal. After a day of sightseeing or shopping, come back and leisurely sip a glass of wine on the front porch and watch the sun take its final rest for the day.
I look forward to welcoming you to my home and my little farm.
Kitchen (for light meals), living room, garden, deck
Interakcija s gostima
Upon your arrival, we'll discuss your needs for your time here and I'll be available to assist you with your plans. throughout your stay, I will make recommenndations for meals and places to visit. And, of course, we will get to know each other more over morning coffee.
Most guests wish they had more time to spend once they arrive. The Sierra Foothills offer many relaxing and enjoyable opportunities so consider staying more than one night if your travel plans allow.
You'll find a binder in your room with detailed information about my home as well as some menus and recommendations for place to eat.
* This is a non-smoking home.
* Must have verified AirBnB profile with positive recommendations.
* Small well-behaved dog may be allowed if discussed prior to arrival.
* A continental breakfast of coffee, tea, fruit & yogurt is provided.
* Washer & dryer available for anyone staying two nights or more.
* A key will be provided upon your arrival so that you may come and go as you please.
* There is frequent traffic on the road (particularly during commute hours) that may wake a light sleeper; earplugs are advisable if you are sensitive to noise.
* No additional or hidden fees for your stay at Millie's Farm other than a standard cleaning fee and your refundable security deposit.
I am a native San Franciscan who moved to the Sierra Foothills over 20 years ago and I love the pace of living in a small town. A social person by nature, I am very involved in community activities and business networking.
People have described me as the perfect house guest. I respect my host's need for privacy and house rules. As a host, my attitude is the same. I am welcoming and approachable but only if my guests wish to engage in conversation.
I look forward to meeting you whether in your home or mine!