A friendly host and heavenly bed are there for your comfort when you book this light and airy room!
IMPORTANT: This property is far from La Jolla.
1) Only the person who has booked the listing may enter the house. Be prepared to show photo ID
2) Lost key will incur a $75 charge due to having to replace/rekey the entrance to my home.
3) Due to checkout abuse and the need to ready the room for the next guest, my checkout time is firmly at 11:00 am. Late checkout will incur another night's charge via AirBnB.
4) Absolutely no recreational drugs or smoking anywhere on the property. If you must smoke, please walk a few houses away. If you use an e-cig, you may vape on the front porch only, but never inside the house.
5) Light drinking okay (e.g. a glass of wine, a can of beer). Please do not become intoxicated while staying with me. I am not comfortable with it at all
6) No animals of any kind
7) If you turn it on, you turn it off; if you open it, you close it; if you dirty it, you clean it
8) A closed door means someone is inside (e.g. the bathroom) or it means do not go in
9) Please lower TV volume, avoid loud voices after 10 p.m.
10) No dirty dishes in room or kitchen (eating there is fine, but clean up immediately, please)
11) Please save energy by turning off the lights and heater/fan or any other electrical appliances when you leave the house
Ovaj domaćin ima 18 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am friendly and enjoy meeting people from all over the world. I have successfully hosted several visitors in the past via another website similar to Airbnb and have hosted many more via Airbnb. I was born in San Diego and love to help guests enjoy what the city has to offer.
My interests are varied: Netflix, videogames, craft beer, virtual reality, reading, music, and much more.
Internationally, I have been to Canada, Mexico, Italy, and Fiji. Domestically, I have been to all the western states, plus Louisiana, New York, Texas, Florida, and Illinois. I found that I prefer to stay in small "family-run" pensiones or B&Bs rather than hotels. It's just so much more personal.