Stay in our 150 year old charming cottage in one of the most eclectic, fun and walkable parts of New Orleans. Bikes included! Walking distance to the French Quarter and Frenchman Street. But no one seems to leave the Bywater ;)
Come see what all the buzz is about in the artsy/bohemian neighborhood of the Marigny/Bywater! Tons of great restaurants, cafes, and bars all within walking distance. A true taste of REAL New Orleans!
Stay in our spacious beautifully furnished Bywater 150 year old Creole Cottage. Very charming! 12 foot ceilings, hardwood floors, claw foot tub. Bedroom has a comfy, queen sized Temperpedic bed and living area has a white futon that folds out to sleep on.(sofa has changed since the photo) We also have a thick mattress pad to a 3rd guest could sleep on if preferred.
The kitchenette comes with a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, french press, utensils, plates, cups, etc. ** please note there is NO sink in the kitchen, only in the bathroom.
- fire/alarm system
- keyless entry
- Wireless Internet
- Towels, linens, hair dryer
- tub is a clawfoot tub you step into
- shampoo, conditioner, soap
- Iron, ironing board
- Coffee & tea
- 42" flat screen tv (no cable but it gets basic channels like NBC, CBS, etc. )
- easy on street parking
- 2 cruiser bikes
- if you need any laundry done during your stay, let us know and we will take care of it for you!
Our home is right next door so if you need anything let us know!
On street parking with a lovely park within the block! On peak season rentals (Mardi Gras, Jazz Fest etc.), we prefer a four night minimum.
Easy 15 minute walk to all the music and clubs on Frenchman Street. 20 minute walk to French Quarter. 2 minute walk to numerous coffee shops, restaurants, bars, 24-hour grocery store, etc. Also right around the corner from the always entertaining Country Club - a restaurant/bar with a heated POOL!
The newly opened riverfront park, Crescent Park is just blocks away - amazing views of downtown New Orleans.
There is a bus line right on our corner. It's an easy walk/bike ride to almost everything that we never even use the bus. But it's there if you like.
Two cruiser bikes available to you as well! One mens and one woman's. New Orleans is a very bikable town. *Renters are responsible for bikes while out with them - Please review our house rules on the bikes.
Please take a look at our map view or our guidebook so you get an idea of how many bars, restaurants, stores & coffee shops are within walking distance.
** Heavy partying reserved for French Quarter! Looking to host mature, respectful and considerate adults. Not boring...just considerate - respect our home like you would want others to in your home.
Interakcija s gostima
We live on the premises and can easily be of assistance - whether it's recommendations to a restaurant or to address any issues that may come up. We also respect our guests privacy and leave you alone unless you want to interact!
There is a neighborhood park right across the street guests can enjoy.
Alarm system comes with the rental.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
- No-smoking inside and No pets.
- Any extra guests not mentioned when booked will NOT be able to sleep in the apartment.
-. Check-in after 1 pm & Check-out before 11 am. Flexibility on check-in times available per request. Arrival and departure times should be sent via email at your earliest convenience after booking accommodation.
- Lost or not returned keys will incur a $20 replacement charge (key, chain and inconvenience to replace)
- Heavy partying reserved for French Quarter! Looking to host mature, respectful and considerate adults. Not boring...just considerate - respect our home like you would want others to in your home.
- If you use the bikes provided you are responsible for them during your stay. If they are lost, stolen or damaged while in your possession, we require $160 per bike or the amount to fix any damage done to bike. Ride at your own risk! We provide helmets but are not responsible for any injury incurred while biking.
Hi! I'm Betsey I'm a born and bred New Orleanian back from a 10 year stint in NYC where I met my New Yorker hubby -Jack and easily convinced him to move back to my hometown. We bought our first home - this 150 year old Creole Cottage nearly 5 years ago and have been lovingly bringing her back to all her glory!
We are very social and love meeting new people and telling them all about this beautiful city! We also totally respect privacy and leave guests be unless they would like any info.
We take great pride in our home and plan to host people who respect it as well.