Amazing mountain property. Enjoy the views, jump on the trampoline. Visit the horses
All modern amenities in a rustic setting. Spacious kitchen for cooking, out side patio and deck.
6 Adults and 4 children (under 10 yrs.) no extra charge. If more than 6 adults/ $25 extra each person each night.
Contract must be agreed on.
$50 pet fee
-Eccentric Rocky Mountain Get Away. Surrounded by trees and privacy on 4.5 acres.
-Comfortable beds, close to town
"Imagine having a drink in out door comfy chairs, overlooking the green trees, listening to the birds and reading your favorite novel. The kids are jumping on the trampoline, totally content and your partner is taking a nap in the wonderful king size, bed upstairs...You and your family will love this house!"
It's a perfect home for couples and families with kids. Surrounded by pine trees and beautiful stars.
Fun trampoline, horses to visit, decks and patio are just a few of the great amenities of this house. If you love nature you won't be disappointed.
This 2 story house is located in lovely Sunshine Canyon (wildlife sanctuary), 10 minutes from downtown Boulder, but a tranquil world away....A master carpenter and artist remodeled this wonderful house with fine detail. There are cottonwood counters in the kitchen, wood floors and calming earthy wall colors. It is truly an artistic endeavor and delightful to stay and relax.
Interakcija s gostima
We are here for you, if you need it. We give lots of space and privacy, but if you want to interact, please let us know.
Must agree to contract. See below.
Magical Mountain House
Rental Rules and Legal Contract
5218 Sunshine Canyon Drive, Boulder, Colorado, 80302
Cell ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Email/ (EMAIL HIDDEN)
1.CHECK-IN TIME IS 4 PM. AND CHECK OUT IS 11 AM - If your needs differ please inform us in advance and we will try to accommodate your schedule, if we can. We suggest you arrive during daylight hours for ease of finding the house. Do not use GPS. It does not work in the mountains. Please make sure that you have the directions sent by the owner. Mira (the owner) will contact you via text to find out your arrival time. Please make sure she has your current cell phone number.
2.CANCELLATIONS- see AirBnB regulations
3.DAMAGE- We love our home. It is precious to us and we would like you to treat it that way. We trust you will do so as well. But just in case, we charge a fee,on our contract, for any damage that might happen in our home. You may also purchase insurance through the another rental site (on your own) for reimbursement of trip related expenses.
-The house sleeps 6 adults comfortably and four kids on single beds in the lofts.
-The loft beds are no extra charge for children 10 and under.
-There is an additional fee for the 4 beds if used by children over 10 and/or adults.
$25 each night for each person. You will be charged for this fee unless prearranged with the owner, previous to your stay.
IF THE OWNER FINDS OUT THAT THERE ARE MORE GUESTS THAN AGREED UPON, EVICTION WILL BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO.
Visitors are more than welcome, but please, if you are planning to host a party for more than 15 guests please consult with the owner first.
5. RATE- Standard Rates are $350 a night.
6.FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
7.PARKING- We have 4.5 acres, but parking near the house is limited. If you have more than three vehicles, please let the owner know.
8. CONDITION OF RENTAL UPON DEPARTURE- Tenants will have all dishes clean or in the dishwasher and a load of towels in the laundry started. If you would like to strip the beds you have used, this always helps the cleaners. Please do not use the loft beds unless you have rented them. Please do not move the furniture. We expect the house to be left as it is found. You are responsible for any damage or repair through your insurance coverage on the AirB&B.
9. THE OWNERS- Stephen and Mira and their daughter, live nearby. If you have any needs, they are happy to be at your service. If they are on vacation, they will have a manager in their place. If you have no need for help, the Hatland’s will give you as much space as you need during your peaceful, happy stay.
10. POTTERY STUDIO-Within our site, it is stated that we are potters and have a studio attached to the house. It is a locked facility and does not have access into the house you are staying unless you, the renter unlocks the adjoining door. This studio will be used by the owners without disturbing the renters. We will communicate often and will even invite you in if you wish to watch or pay for lessons.
11.THE NEIGHBORS- we respect our neighbors and insure them of their privacy and peace in these beautiful tranquil mountains. We ask that you do the same. Please refrain from any loud noise after 10P.M. and please hike on our property only. You may ask the owners about the very close hiking trails there are to enjoy near by.
12.MOUNTAIN WILDLIFE-you are renting a house in the mountains. It has all of the amenities that anyone could need such as Internet, Netflix, hot showers, dishwasher, washing machines etc. It also has the wildlife aspect of the Rocky Mountains such as flowers, pine trees, foxes, deer, bears, mountain lions and mice. Once in awhile we will hear of a bear breaking into a car due to food scraps left in the cars. EMPTY YOUR CARS of all food and wrappers. Once in awhile we will have a mouse run through the house. KEEP ALL COUNTERS CLEAN AND FLOORS SWEPT. This will help you live peacefully with the wild life of the beautiful Rocky Mountains.
13.THIS HOUSE IS PRIVATELY OWNED- The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm to themselves arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
14.THE RENTAL CONDITIONS- The renter is accepting the condition of the premises upon arrival, provided it meets the basic description as listed on the Rental Websites.
15. SMOKING and TOXIC CHEMICALS- We keep our house completely toxic and smoke free. Our guests and visitors must agree to not smoke in the house, and only smoke on the stone patio next to the kitchen, using the ashtrays provided. Fire is a serious concern for these Forests/ Mountains. Nor shall the renters bring on to the property any pesticides, cleaning products, aerosol sanitizers, air fragrances etc.
16. ENTRANCE DUE TO EMERGENCY- Owner or manager may enter the premise immediately in the event of an emergency in order to perform necessary repair and/ or maintenance. Also, if there is loud noise after 10 P.M, parties that have not been
pre-approved, smoking and/or any other rule that is being broken under this contract the owner/ manager may enter without notice and terminate the stay of the rent
-By reading this contract and reserving our rental, you are bound by this contract automatically.
A. -We love dogs, therefore we allow them to stay in our home with only responsible owners who follow the rules. If you are bringing your dog,verbal permission must be had, before bringing your dog. Please follow these rules for the care of the house and the safety of your pet.
B. -We are not responsible for the safety of your pet. Be aware of their animals in the mountains. Do not let them out of your site during dusk and dawn. Leash is mandatory if they are very small.
C. -The downstairs bedroom is the only room they can stay in with you. If you are renting with a dog, plan on staying in the private room downstairs. Bring a bed or blanket for them to sleep on.
D. -Please keep them behind the gate in the mudroom as much as possible. They are not allowed upstairs. If it has rained and they are staying with you in the downstairs bedroom, please clean off their feet before joining you in the house.
E. -While you are away leave the door open from kitchen to the yard. We do not suggest this if they are very small. Please take them with you.
F. -Cleaning If they mark the house, please use the bottle of “Nature’s Miracle” (under the kitchen sink) and follow the directions. Then leave a note for the housekeeper to let her know where the mark is.
G. -Pooper Scooping
Although it is the mountains, please follow your dog to pick up their poop .
Bags are under the sink(URL HIDDEN) We would greatly appreciate this help.
We are very fond of dogs and would like to keep our home “dog friendly”.
My husband and I are artists. We have put many hours of work and caring into each detail of our house. We love meeting travelers and delight in creating a wonderful space for people to come and relax in.