This space makes you smile - it's just a happy spot...
A full 2-bdrm flat, quiet yet central. Ultra-cool Williamsburg Brooklyn - top (6th) floor, sunlight, blue sky, roof access for beautiful sunsets, by Bedford Av, building with artists / musicians / models / bohemians.
Very safe and neighbourly.
Close to all points in New York City.
New super fast WIFI !! A few guests wanted better speeds - so I upgraded it.
(But please, don't forget to go outside and see the city ;)
More and more New York airBnB apartments have become investment businesses, juggling multiple properties, caring about profit only. It can be perfectly fine, if you don't mind being a subject of impersonal commerce.
But mine is my house - this is where I live when I don't have visitors.
So I pay attention to guests' needs, I won't force you to check out before your flight time, I'll help if something unexpected happens. I'm grateful that guests help pay my rent, and it's fun meeting cool people from everywhere.
This is a sweet two-bedroom apartment perfectly central in Williamsburg, Brooklyn - top floor, sunlight, visible blue sky (lucky for New York), roof access, right off Bedford Av, building with musicians / models / bohemians. Friendly and safe building, people routinely help each other, and leave doors unlocked...
NB - the two bunk beds in the second bedroom are 190cm / 6'3" long.
The couches in the living room can be used for sleeping if needed.
Bonus - roof with beautiful sunsets! It's not furnished, but it's yours to use - bring chairs, blankets, cocktails... don't forget a camera
Bonus - my Citibike membership that you are welcome to use! Just ask.
- NO elevator!!! Sixth floor walkup - as a courtesy, I'm happy to help carry your bags upstairs from the taxi when you arrive. (If I'm not at work.)
- it's an old simple building, please don't expect a glossy 'hotel experience' - just a quiet nice bright apartment, by and for real people.
The entire apartment, unrestricted.
Interakcija s gostima
- 6h floor walkup - no elevator!
I know it's a discomfort - so as a courtesy, I'm happy to help carry your bags upstairs from the taxi when you arrive, if I"m home.
- grown up, responsible,
- have the best daughter in the world ;-)
- work as an Art Director in NYC's digital/internet industry,
- love fine art / galleries / art fairs / contemporary classical and experimental music
- obsessively honest and decent.