Our home is a newly remodeled, light filled cottage between the Castro, Mission and Noe Valley neighborhoods. Since the home is completely free-standing (with no buildings touching it) it is secluded and very quiet!
* No Shoes: Please do not wear shoes in the house beyond the entryway rug. The wood floor is very soft and scratches very easily. Also, please be careful when rolling suitcases and heavy items because they can dent and scratch it.
* No Parties: Please do not throw any parties. We ask that you bring no more than two or three friends at any time.
* No Smoking: Please do not smoke anything in the house. If you choose to smoke outside, please only do so on the rear deck and make sure to discard your butts safely.
* Environment: Please be very mindful of water use. California is prone to droughts. Please also try to not leave lights on in rooms that are not being used. Please try to keep the thermostat at or below 67 degrees.
* Food: Help yourself to any food or drink that is in the house.
My wife, Louise and I have lived in San Francisco for the past six years. We love exploring the city and all the beautiful hikes nearby, and thought that it might be a good idea to rent out our place occasionally when we go on trips. We are both acupuncturists and herbalists, lovers of the outdoors and all things involving fresh air!