Our luxury 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom, duplex penthouse has a superb southeast position. Enjoy the sun all day long with maximum privacy. Easy access to enchanting beaches and historical cities.
Delightful 3 bedroom duplex penthouse located in the peaceful village of San Cayetano.
The duplex is set over 2 floors with 3 terraces offering panoramic views of the surrounding countryside and far reaching views to La Manga.
The penthouse is furnished to exceptional high standard paying attention to many details. It is prividing everything you need for a truly relaxing holiday.
The lounge has a large chaise sofa, flat screen TV, Blueray DVD, CD hifi system with iPod dock and MP3.
The patio doors lead to the first terrace overlooking the community pool. The terrace is equipped with table and 6 chairs plus a 3 seat and 2 seat resin wicker sofa, coffee table and 2 large parasols.
The first bedroom is set as a double bed and adjacent shower room.
The spacious kitchen is equipped with everything you may need and includes dishwasher, washing machine, large fridge freezer, oven, coffee maker and microwave.
The first floor contains 2 bedrooms. The master bedroom has 2 single beds set together and a large terrace supplied with 2 sun beds. The third bedroom is also set as 2 single beds.
Both bedrooms share a fully fitted bathroom with full size bath and shower.
In addition, there is another peaceful terrace with 2 resin wicker arm chairs and coffee table, the perfect place for the sun downers.
Our penthouse is registered and inspected by the Murcia tourist board.
Secure private car parking is provided with remote control entry gate.
In front of the duplex there is a large residential swimming pool with shallow area for children. The swimming pool is surrounded by lawns and showers.
Interakcija s gostima
My husband and I, we will handle your inquiry and provide you with information about the area, such as places to visit, recommended restaurants, etc. Upon your arrival, our property manager Tony will welcome you and your family at the penthouse. Tony will hand over the keys and contact information (e.g. in case of emergencies). He will also give you a tour of the penthouse, explanation the working of electronic appliances (TV/Sat, Air Conditioning/Heating etc.).
Tony has been our property manager for a long time. All our guests and families are very satisfied about the services provided by hem and his team. Tony has lived in the area for many years and he is very knowledgeable of the area. During your stay, Tony and his team will be your first contact since they are near-by. Obiviously we will remain available for you via e-mail and Airbnb messaging system.
Minimum Stay: 7 nights
Maximum number of guests: 6
Final cleaning fee is included in the price
Get discount for stay 2 weeks or longer!
Our property manager can provide following
payable locally services (price will be confirmed by request):
- beach towel rental (€5)
- high chair rental (€15)
- travel cot rental (€ 25)
- supply grocery package upon your arrival (€ 35)
- Mid-stay cleaning (€ 100)
Cost for emergency call out:
Between 9am and 7pm: 50 euros
Between 7pm and 9am: 100 euros—Subject to Availability
Welcome and we hope your will feel at home here. We are grateful for your cooperation:
- It is strictly not allowed to smoke inside the house and pets are not allowed.
- Our penthouse is in a peaceful small residential complex (not in a holiday resort). Please read and agree to follow the community rules (see here below) before booking.
- Only named guests may use the accommodation booked by you, additional guests cannot be added above the maximum amount of 6.
- Please close all shutters and turn off the air conditions/heaters whenever you leave the apartment.
- Please treat the house, the furniture and the information booklet with care so the next guests can enjoy the same neatness and comfort as you do. The house must be left in a neat and tidy condition; otherwise additional charges may be incurred.
- Please do not use the bath towels outside the house. Our property manager is happy to provide you beach towels during your stay for only 5 euro per towel.
1,01 Safety and security
- The external gates of the community must always be closed.
- The gate into the swimming pool must locked after exiting or entering.
- Scooters, bicycles and skateboards etc are not to be ridden/used by adults within the walkways of the community. The only exception to this rule are mobility vehicles.
Street ball games are not permitted.
1,02 Noise and Nuisance
- Whilst we want you to enjoy your stay in Manzana9, please respect your neighbors by keeping noise levels to a minimum.
1,03 Visual Appearance
- It is not permitted to create and leave any rubbish within the community communal areas.
- It is not permitted to dry or air towels, clothes or any other laundry/bedding items on garden fences/railings or balcony railings.
1,04 Swimming Pool
- The following rules are for the health, safety and tranquility of all residents, their families and tenants and guests. Please be advised that many restrictions are based on Spanish Law and to contravene them could impose legal actions / consequences for the communities.
- The pool will be open from 09:00 till dusk. The pool is closed outside
these hours for both chemical and physical cleaning.
- The pool is for exclusive use of the residents, their families and guests including tenants residents within the community.
- Children under the age of 12 years must be constantly supervised by an adults (=anyone over the age of 18 years).
-The pool gate is to be kept closed at all times and locked during the time the pool is closed and when the pool is not being used.
-Strictly no animals allowed in the pool area.
-Footwear (from the house to the pool area) must be worn.
-Swim suits must be worn.
-Shower at the pool side must be taken before entering the pool.
-No airbeds / floatation devices in the pool during times when the pool is very busy (except for children's arm bands)
-No bombing, No ball games on grassed area. Soft balls only allowed in the pool
-No glass in the pool area.
-No loud music around the pool, please use headphones.
-All litter/rubbish to be disposed of appropriately when leaving the pool area.
-Smokers should consider non-smokers and deposit butts and cigarette ends in the appropriate containers.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
My husband and I, we like travel, hiking, diving, good food and wine. Spain has been since years our favorite travel destination. Since we have our own apartment in Murcia, we spent a quite a lot of our free time there. Murcia has so much to offer; sun, sea, mountain and beautiful historic cities. The atmosphere is so relaxing.
As a frequent traveler, we know from our own experiences what the traveler needs. We have create a comfortable home for ourselves and our guests.