Apartment is freshly renovated. There is 2 bedroom inside. Roms can be twin or double. There is a possibility to add one matress is one room. Private bathroom and kitchen. From the windows you can see wall of trees. Free wifi.
All rooms have been recently renovated, have a warm color scheme and are newly furnished. The walls are decorated with the works of young artists from Warsaw, which gives them a unique feel.
A wireless network is available in the whole facility. In addition our guests will also have access to a computer room, a living room – a common social area with a comfy couch.
Our kitchen is fully equipped with all the necessary appliances that you might need to prepare your meals. In addition our guests can enjoy complimentary coffee and tee.
Interakcija s gostima
Reception is open from 9:00 to 23:00. We also provide complimentary maps and brochures that will help you plan your visit and assist you during sightseeing.
The Globetrotter Hostel is a new offer for those, who wish to have a pleasant, unforgettable stay and enjoy their visit to Warsaw. Perfect location, original design, privacy, cleanliness and a helpful staff are definitely our strong assets.
1. Check-in is at 2 p.m. and checkout at 11 a.m. the next day. The hostel is open 24 hours.
2. Guests are required to use the bedding, which hostel provides free of charge. Penalty for not using bedding is 20 PLN. The bed in the room is designed only for one person. Sleeping bags are not allowed.
3. The hostel has catering facilities (a self-service kitchen). The guests are obliged to participate in waste segregation, wash dishes and leave the kitchen clean and in order.
4. The hostel is a smoke-free environment. Smoking and the consumption of drugs, mind altering substances and psychotropic substances is absolutely prohibited. Smoking is prohibited in the whole building (staircase) as well as by the entrance to the building. In case of any confirmed suspicions that a person smokes/smoked on the hostel premises, they will be charged with a 100 PLN fine. In case they refuse to pay the mentioned fine, the receptionist or manager have the right to ask to leave the hostel without refund.
5. Between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. the guests are obliged to behave calmly and quietly on the entire premises of the hostel and its surroundings.
6. While staying at the hostel guests are obliged to respect the rules of public order and orderly conduct in the entire building and its neighborhood.
7. The Hostel is not responsible for any valuables left in rooms. All valuables may be deposited in the lockers or at the reception desk.
8. Guests assume full financial responsibility for any damage to hostel property.
9. We do not accommodate stag parties, groups of football supporters and groups of labor unions.
10. We do not accept pets at the hostel premises.
11. Guests may be asked to leave the hostel premises without receiving a refund of the price paid for accommodation, in case of misconduct, disturbing the hostel’s order, violating the dignity of other persons and / or their personal property. In case of aggressive behavior or refusing to leave the hostel’s premises the reception is authorized to contact the local Police Department, Municipal Services or security.
12. In order to prolong the stay, the guests must report this at the reception desk no later than 12 hours prior to the scheduled end of their stay. The hostel does not guarantee room availability.
13. In order to shorten the stay, the guests must report this at the reception no later than 48 h before the day which should be canceled. If this deadline is not met, guests may not reclaim the fee paid for the night in question.
14. In all matters not covered in the regulations, regarding the functioning of the hostel, maintaining the order, property protection and the principles of orderly conduct, hostel guests are required to comply with the recommendations of the receptionist and / or manager.
Ovaj domaćin ima 154 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije