From the moment you arrive, soak up the wonderful sense of light and
space as you sink into a very Cornish coastal life at Egret View.
Located on the outskirts of Newquay near Pentire. Newly built for the
perfect holiday home. Design and architecture combine to complement the
location, with plenty of entertaining space to suit dinner party
guests, large family gatherings and a host of social celebratory
occasions. A modern family fun house, with a unique indoor children’s
climbing wall. Slide back the balcony doors to reveal the fresh Cornish
air, with panoramic views overlooking the Gannel Estuary and Crantock
bay. Egret View is set over two floors, it’s reverse living layout
takes advantage of the beautiful sea views.
* Sleeps: 11
* Bedrooms: 6
* Beds: 3x Super king size beds (6’) one may be unlinked to form (3’)
twins. Please specify preference at time of booking. 1x double bed
(5’), 1x single bed (2’6) and 1x bunk bed (3’).
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: American fridge freezer with water dispenser
and ice box, electric oven and Neff gas hob, microwave and two
* Nearest beach: 1.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1.9 miles.
* Family facilities: Travel cot, stairgate, baby high chair and
toddler high chair available in the house always at no charge.
* Garden: Landscaped rear garden with patio area, level lawn and
outdoor shower/wetsuit drying area.
* Parking: Two cars on front driveway, and a further two on rear
drive. Additional parking in front garage which also offer (Website hidden by Airbnb) charging point for electric vehicles, ample storage for bicycles,
surfboards, golf clubs etc and a full-size table tennis table.
Extra on-road parking available on first come first served basis.
* General: Wi-Fi included, electricity included in rent, gas fire on
first floor, heated towel rails on ground floor in en suite,
bathroom and shower rooms. Underfloor heating on ground floor and
gas central heating throughout.
* Coast: 3 miles.
* Nearby: Fistral surf school (1.5miles), Crantock Beach (footpath
across Gannel Estuary when low tide)
Tesco Express (1.9 miles), Morrisons (2.9 miles)
* Food: Lewinnick lodge 0.7miles, Sea Spray café (0.2 miles), Rick
Stein’s restaurant (1.5miles), The Stable (1.5miles)
Important notes: No pets, No smoking, No short breaks, only suitable
for 9 adults due to low head height on Bunk Beds.
Besplatan parking u sklopu smještaja