We are an expat family staying in KL since 10 years.
We reserved for you 2 rooms. Each room has a bed for 3 persons.
Perfect for a family or for friends traveling together.
Nico, Elodie, Gaïa et Zoé.
We are a relax family with 2 children. We like receiving travelers that telling their travel stories. We will be glad to introduce you the KLs life and the good spots (mostly for food ;) )
Come and relax beside the swimming pool. You can even use the BBQ!
WI-FI is available letting your family know about your trip!
If you rent a car or a motorcycle we have a parking bay available.
Our bungalow has 2 guest rooms. Each room has 1 queen size bed for 2 persons. You have also your private bathroom.
Both rooms have a fan + air conditioning.
A wardrobe will help you tiding-up your clothes.
The biggest room has a basic pantry where you can make your own coffee or tea.
You will have a private access as the main room is accessible by private stairs located beside the bungalow (see pictures).
The rooms are a bit isolated regarding the rest of the bungalow meaning you will have your privacy (and ours too!).
If needed you can use the kitchen.
Interakcija s gostima
We will be glad sharing with you what we know about Malaysia. We traveled a lot across Malaysia and Asia and have some "good plans".
We provide to you plenty of brochures helping you organizing your trip.
For your information we are Baby Proof! The room is equiped with a baby coat.
By the way, Elodie will be glad providing the following services:
- Trip to Elephant sanctuary - Dear Land - Batu caves (Day trip) (URL HIDDEN)
- Trip to Kuala Selangor (Day trip)
We can also provide the breakfast (Malaysian or continental).
- Respect our privacy
- No shoes inside
- Smoke allowed outside
- Be relax
- Kitchen should be cleaned up after usage.
- As it is a peaceful neighborhood, guests are advice to be considerate in their noise levels especially during late nights.
- No drunk-drinking will be tolerated.
- Guests should be made liable for damages.
- We believe in saving electricity & the environment, hence, switch off lights, air-conditioners or electrical appliances when not in use.
- The room has a lock but we have a key for security purpose.
- We give a front entrance key.
- Guests are to present their passport/ID for verification purpose. We will scan it and will be returned to them.