Muskoka cottage on its own point provides a spectacular view of Lake of Bays, one of the biggest of the Muskoka lakes. The main cottage has three pine-panelled bedrooms, all with a lake view. A bunk house has two additional bedrooms.
The cottage consists of a main cottage, bunk house, boat house and docks, situated on a private point and surrounded by trees. The main cottage, built in the 1950s, is set back 10 to 15 feet from the lake - a distance not allowed by current zoning laws, but making for a spectacular 240 degree view of Lake of Bays.
The living and dining area of the main cottage has a large working stone fireplace, wraparound couch and large dining table comfortably sitting 8. A large, sunny Muskoka room adjoins the living/dining area and overlooks the lake. The kitchen features new appliances and all necessities - coffee maker, microwave, large set of dishes, utensils, mixing bowls and cookware, etc. There are three cozy pine-panelled bedrooms in the main cottage, each with a set of drawers, a closet and a lake view. One bedroom has a double bed, the other a single bunk bed, and the third a bunk bed with a double bed on the bottom. The bathroom is recently renovated and features a combined shower/bath.
A self-contained Panabode cedar log sleeping cabin set back from the main cottage has a bathroom with shower and one bedroom with two bunk beds, and a double bed in the main room.
Superb swimming and boating, great for families. Small sandy beach, stepped access to large shallow area, and three docks - all get great sun and are steps from the main cottage. Large stone bonfire pit. 25 minute car ride to Algonquin Provincial Park, and its hiking trails, public beaches, and many lakes.
Other comforts and amenities:
- Hot water
- Parking space for 4 cars
- 2 kayaks, 1 canoe, 2 paddle boards
- Picnic table
- Panasonic flat screen TV with DVD player
- Lots of boardgames
Interakcija s gostima
I'm happy to answer any and all questions via phone, text or email.
1. Please bring your own sheets and towels.
2. Please do a basic clean of the cottage before checking out (a cleaning checklist will be onsite).
3. On check out, please remove all food in fridge and cupboards, garbage/ recycling, and please clean out the fireplace if you've used it.
4. Please be respectful of the neighbours and limit noise after 11 PM.
5. Practice safe swimming and boating - when boating, wear lifejackets and check the weather before going out.
6. Observe the area campfire status.
Any questions please ask!