Nice little condo in a great old neighborhood off of south Congress, easy access to central and east Austin. 30 day minimum rental. W/D included.
Ideal location, convenient to south Congress in the old Austin neighborhood of Travis Heights. You're just steps away from tasty Indian food, a sunny patio and endless beer-on-tap at the Whip In. This condo will very comfortably accommodate two people.
Soco is nearby and I consider it walkable, but Travis Heights is hilly! So book with the understanding that if you plan to walk, part of that walking section will be downright vigorous.
- 30 day minimum rental.
- Options available for longer rental
Send me a quick message about your intended reservation, it will be easier to answer your questions before you book.
Gated, 60s Era Community
Shared Pool, keyed access
Plentiful, safe parking
Cable TV and WiFi
W/D in condo
Interakcija s gostima
I live nearby in south Austin, so you'll have total privacy during your stay. On arrival, I'll meet to give you the keys and answer any questions. After that, I'm easy to reach by email, phone or text.
Rental for 30 day minimum with options for longer terms.
Expand this section to read the House Rules.
This is a quiet, residential complex. Please keep TV and music at courteous levels to be respectful of the neighbors. Be nice to the furniture, it can't defend itself.
1. Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while guests are on the premises or its facilities. By making your guest reservation at Sunny 1 BR in Travis Heights, it is agreed that all guests expressly assume the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises, or others whom they invite to use the premise.
2. No overnight guests beyond those set forth in the primary Guest's party.
3. Smoking is NOT allowed indoors. You may smoke on the balcony; please dispose of cigarette butts. Please do not smoke in the entryway as a courtesy to your neighbor.
4. Pets are allowed.
5. Housekeeping: I do not provide daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Please do not use the bath towels at the pool, pool-towels are provided for this purpose. Please do not use the washcloths for any type of household cleaning.
6. Accidents happen. If property in the unit is damaged or broken by the guest, damages will be covered by the guest's damage deposit to replace or repair such items, per Airbnb terms. I will make every effort to minimize expense as a courtesy to the guest.
7. Very important: please don't flush tampons down the toilet and please don't wash food waste down the kitchen sink.
Hey y'all, I'm from Texas.
Moved to Austin from south TX when I was just a teenager and never left. Nobody ever leaves Austin.
Austin has been home now for many years. I've traveled as much as possible and experienced warmth and hospitality in many countries. I learned Spanish in Guatemala, now I'm just trying to stay ahead of completely forgetting every word. La dueña habla español, imperfectamente (ja ja).