Our family house is situated in a quiet inner city Novalja! House is surrounded by a garden with typical Mediterranean plants. We offer 2 apartments and 1 private room/studio with separate entrance. Private parking! Pets are welcome! TRANSFER service
To make sure that You will have a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the following house rules. Violation of the house rules can result in the cancellation of the accommodation and charging the full amount of the price of the accommodation regardless of the shorter stay.
- On the day of the arrival guests are required to give us their passports for the purpose of registration at the state touristic office (documents will be returned within 24 hours). The guests are also obliged to give the voucher to the owner and to leave a security deposit.
- The guests are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment. We are not required to clean and tidy up, or to take out the garbage during the whole stay of the guests.
- The guests are obliged to take care of their personal things and valuables left in the apartment. We are not responsible in case of any disappearance.
- Air - conditioning is allowed to be used only when guests are in the apartment and if all doors and windows are closed. Otherwise, You will be required to pay an extra 5 EUR per each day, what will be taken from your security deposit.
- When You go out of the accommodation, You are obliged to lock doors and close windows. Guests are also obliged to close parasols, switch off all lights and electrical appliances, close the gas and water.
- In case of rain or wind, all windows and doors have to be closed immediately – otherwise the owner can enter the apartment to prevent further damage.
- In case of wind, You are obliged to put table and chairs (from the balcony) in the apartment.
- It is not allowed to cool down food and drinks by leaving them under running water. It is also forbidden to throw waste in the toilets or in any other place not predicted for this purpose like outside the house or in its vicinity.
- We will not enter in the apartment during your absence, except to stop damages or a danger occurring in the accommodation. If we have any reason to believe that house rules are violated, you have to let us enter in the accommodation in order to check the situation.
- It is not allowed to bring any weapon, inflammable or explosive substances and products with strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment.
- Guests are kindly asked to take care of the apartment and its furniture situated inside and outside of it. Guests are not allowed to move the furniture or to transport it to another apartment, outside or to the beach (the kitchen chairs to the terrace, cutlery to another accommodation unit, towels or blankets to the beach…).
- In the apartment can stay ONLY the persons which were checked in by the owner. All the other persons will be kindly asked to leave the apartment. The owner has the right to cancel the accommodation of all the guests.
- If the apartment is damaged, You will have to reimburse the full amount of the occurred damage.
- On the day of departure you have to leave the accommodation the latest at 10:00, in order that we have time to prepare it for the next guests arriving at 14:00. The guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged.
- The guests are requested not to disturb during the night peace from 22:00-08:00.
- Violation of this house rules can result with the cancellation of the accommodation. Paid amount will be not returned regardless of the shorter stay.
- When starting to use apartment, it is assumed that all guests are familiar with the house rules and that all guests agree with all conditions and obligations. Intervention of police or court in Pag will be involved if some problem cannot be solved with owner.
Ovaj domaćin ima 60 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I speak croatian, english, german and italian language. I'm very friendly and communicative person! I've studied Art history & German and I work now as a marketing manager. I love to travel and to relax with great music!