Very central apartment, you're on foot everywhere!
Two rooms, fully equipped kitchen, bed with spring mattress and comfy couch - everything you need for an awesome trip to the Polish capital!
Looking for a very central yet calm accommodation? You're right here! :)
My apartment in a few words:
Bright one-bedroom apartment with two separate sleeping accommodations (sofabed&real bed) located in the heart of Warsaw
You're on foot everywhere! Lots of pubs, bars and cafes are just footsteps away!
Here the walking distance to main attractions:
- 2' to the metro
- 3' to the Palace of Culture and Science
- 7' to Zlote Tarasy, the most famous shopping center
- 7' to the Warsaw main train station
- 15' to Chmielna street and Nowy Swiat, where you will find lots of pubs and clubs
- 20' to the famous old town of Warsaw
The living room:
- Large window facing a trees and a quiet square
- Comfy couch that doubles as a 2-person sleeping bed
- Romantic dining corner with candles
The open kitchen:
- Equipped with all utilities needed: coffee machine, water boiler, tea, sugar and coffee.
- Large fridge/freezer and oven
- Queen sized (160x200) bed with spring mattress and fresh linen
- Facing a quiet square
- Working desk, ideal for writing and/or as a vanity
- Large closet with lots of storage space and a full length mirror
- Very clean, equipped with shower and washing machine
Basic utilities included:
- Everything needed for laundry (different soaps, drying rack, iron, ironing board etc)
- Hair dryer, fresh linen, first aid kit
- Bottled beverages, bread spreads, cereal, coffee, spices, large variety of teas
- Maps, Guides, Umbrellas
No smoking or pets allowed.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Generally I am very flexible when it comes to arrival/departure, I can meet you around the clock. There is only a problem if guests depart the day you arrive/arrive the day you depart - so in some cases we need to adjust the time.
Interakcija s gostima
In the apartment you have total privacy. If you wish, I am more than willing to help you with trip-planning or advice on what to do in Warsaw.
- Smoking in the apartment is strictly prohibited
- Please do not leave any glass bottles in the freezer
- In case of damage, please contact me immediately
- The building is very quiet, please try to minimize noise btw. 10pm and 6am
- The stove I own is gas-operated, if you plan on cooking, please ALWAYS make sure it is turned off - for your safety and that of others
Ovaj domaćin ima 181 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I love to travel and meeting new people. Having used Airbnb for that purpose for years now, I decided to start hosting myself - enabling people to get to know Warsaw from another perspective than that of a hotel. I am able to provide you with tips and Information about my city, which has changed a lot in the past decade.
I am very interested in different languages and cultures - being fluent in English, Polish and German has helped me a lot when traveling and exploring foreign countries.
I hope you enjoy staying at my apartment, if you have any more questions, let me know!