Spacious, stylish, convenient. This one bedroom apartment is just a 2 minute walk from the Bedford L train and features a private balcony and roof access with view. Enjoy the Scandinavian minimalist decor, king-sized bed, gourmet kitchen and spa tub. *Note that the house has been more furnished since photos were taken (but with similarly sleek furniture).*
Rest your mind in my tidy, luxurious, and conveniently-located Williamsburg one bedroom flat. The apartment features:
• King-sized bed, Egyptian cotton sheets, towels
• Private balcony with garden (and fresh herbs!)
• Roof access with amazing views of Manhattan
• High-quality kitchen fixtures and cooking tools
• Luxury bathroom, including "spa" tub
• Ultra high-speed fiber-optic wireless internet
• Washer, dryer access inside the apartment
• Air conditioning and heating
• Pet-free household
• Professional cleaning prior to every stay
Clean linens and towels are of course provided.
You will have the entire apartment to yourself.
The kitchen has high-end fixtures and is stocked with many cooking supplies. The bathroom features a spa bathtub and brand new fixtures.
There is a private balcony which in the summer features my makeshift garden. There is also a communal roof accessible via elevator with exceptional Manhattan views.
Interakcija s gostima
I'm always available on text, phone or email (time zone permitting) to answer any questions as they come up. I do my best to write back immediately when possible, and in no more than 24 hours at most.
I will always be happy to give you a restaurant, coffee, or bar recommendation before or during your reservation.
Depending on my own travel plans, I may or may not be personally there to greet you personally.
PLEASE READ IF INTERESTED IN BOOKING.
If you are interested in staying at my listing, please respect the following guest requirements:
• Complete your profile with more than just a sentence
• Verify your account through multiple methods
• Include a message with some detail about your trip (e.g. who you are traveling with, purpose of trip)
• Share anything you would want to know about a guest staying at your house
Guests who do not observe the above will not be considered. Thanks for understanding. As a long-time Airbnb user (both as a host and traveler), I can tell you from experience that these things matter to most hosts!
Please treat the apartment as if was your own space! That means enjoy it, but also clean up after yourself.
The air conditioner and heater are for your use when you're in the apartment, but please turn them off when you are not at home. If they are found on upon departure, a $30 fee will be deducted from your deposit.
If anything happens to break or get damaged during your stay, please just let me know immediately and we can figure something out.
Finally, if your stay is longer than 3 days, please water the plants 1-2 times a week.