10 spavaćih soba
The ideal location to discover the Loire Valley chateaux! Set between the 35 hectare lake of Chemillé sur Indrois and the medieval church of St Vincent, Pamoja is an 18th century farm that was converted into two luminous and spacious holiday houses.
Pamoja, design and tradition in the Loire Valley
Pamoja Liptrap: 300m2, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 sitting rooms, 2 kitchens... For 16 people
Pamoja Cooma: 300m2, 7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 sitting rooms... For 14 people
Situated by a lake in the south of the Loire Valley, only 2 hours from Paris, these lovely 18th century cottages were recently restored and converted into comfortable holiday homes for up to 30 people.
- calm and by the water: situated in front of the lake of Chemillé sur Indrois
- in front of the medieval church of Saint Vincent
- close to the chateaux of the Loire Valley and many vineyards
- only 2h from Paris, not far from beautiful chateaux...
- two independent houses, each with lounge and kitchen that can be joined: ideal for holidays with friends or family
- house plans drawn by architects and a designer
- accessible in a wheelchair (Pamoja Liptrap)
- a lovely 300 metre walk along the lake to the beach, playground, boat rental, restaurant, mini-golf and fishing
- convenient "get together" room for meals, seminars...
Beautiful, well equipped holiday homes with services:
- recent and practical equipment
- baby gear (high chair, baby bath...), games, toys, books
- baby-grand piano
- pool table and babyfoot
- Wi-fi internet connection
- bbq and outdoor furniture
- tennis rackets, fishing rods, pétanque game, a canoe...
- we can organise meals, cooking lessons, wine tasting, babysitting, guided tours, treasure hunts...
We dreamed our house:
An idyllic setting, generous spaces, a spacious garden, practical equipment, comfortable furniture, pleasant lighting and coupled it with a civic approach: wheelchair access, recuperation of rain water, local raw material, Class A or A+ electrical appliances and lights.
Architects, a designer and craftsmen put together all their savoir faire to bring life again to this beautiful place, where peace, comfort, design and respect for others and nature meet.
This lead to the birth of "Pamoja", a word that comes from Africa describing togetherness. "Pamoja" is our dream and your holiday home.
Two canoes, two baby grand pianos, a babyfoot, a pool table...
Interakcija s gostima
We live only 10 km from Pamoja and are available for any kind of assistance and advice!
Nathalie edits a little guide on the area, with all her favourite outings, visits, etc. We send a PDF version to all our guests.
No smoking policy
No pets please
The house is in a village.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 6 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Ecosia, Les Aquarelles de Gabrielle, Restaurant le Vicariat, Tests de langues, Route de l'Artisanat