With us you will feel at home thanks to the cozy character of the Globetrotter Hostel.
1. Check-in is at 2 p.m. and checkout at 11 a.m. the next day. The hostel is open 24 hours.
2. Guests are required to use the bedding, which hostel provides free of charge. Penalty for not using bedding is 20 PLN. The bed in the room is designed only for one person. Sleeping bags are not allowed.
3. The hostel has catering facilities (a self-service kitchen). The guests are obliged to participate in waste segregation, wash dishes and leave the kitchen clean and in order.
4. The hostel is a smoke-free environment. Smoking and the consumption of drugs, mind altering substances and psychotropic substances is absolutely prohibited. Smoking is prohibited in the whole building (staircase) as well as by the entrance to the building. In case of any confirmed suspicions that a person smokes/smoked on the hostel premises, they will be charged with a 100 PLN fine. In case they refuse to pay the mentioned fine, the receptionist or manager have the right to ask to leave the hostel without refund.
5. Between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. the guests are obliged to behave calmly and quietly on the entire premises of the hostel and its surroundings.
6. While staying at the hostel guests are obliged to respect the rules of public order and orderly conduct in the entire building and its neighborhood.
7. The Hostel is not responsible for any valuables left in rooms. All valuables may be deposited in the lockers or at the reception desk.
8. Guests assume full financial responsibility for any damage to hostel property.
9. We do not accommodate stag parties, groups of football supporters and groups of labor unions.
10. We do not accept pets at the hostel premises.
11. Guests may be asked to leave the hostel premises without receiving a refund of the price paid for accommodation, in case of misconduct, disturbing the hostel’s order, violating the dignity of other persons and / or their personal property. In case of aggressive behavior or refusing to leave the hostel’s premises the reception is authorized to contact the local Police Department, Municipal Services or security.
12. In order to prolong the stay, the guests must report this at the reception desk no later than 12 hours prior to the scheduled end of their stay. The hostel does not guarantee room availability.
13. In order to shorten the stay, the guests must report this at the reception no later than 48 h before the day which should be canceled. If this deadline is not met, guests may not reclaim the fee paid for the night in question.
14. In all matters not covered in the regulations, regarding the functioning of the hostel, maintaining the order, property protection and the principles of orderly conduct, hostel guests are required to comply with the recommendations of the receptionist and / or manager.
Ovaj domaćin ima 154 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi! I would like invite to my hostel in Warsaw city center.
We created intimate place to stay with street art character and hospitable staff.
If you need nice and cheap place to stay with perfect location all I can say is...see you soon ;-)
If you have any questions, please use Contact Me