This is the perfect spot to enjoy Amsterdam. Close enough to the city center and all attractions, but in beautiful part of town with lovely restaurants and bars. Just 20m from the Amstel. We hope you enjoy our home as much as we do!
The flat is located on a lovely one way road off the Amstel river with lots of great bars and restaurants locally. 5 min walk to Albert Cuyp market, and close to the city center.
It is a historic building (monument status), which began as a bakery in the 1920s and still retains the original front (see photos).
We brought the flat in 2014, and with extensive refurbishment we are delighted with the results. We think it retains it's unique character but has a modern twist that really makes the most of the space.
It's ideal for 2 couples or a family who want to enjoy Amsterdam whilst staying somewhere special.
Large open plan living/kitchen/dining room.
Ground floor with privacy film on windows.
Spacious hallway running through the flat
Spacious Bathroom with toilet, bath and separate shower
Additional separate toilet
Large Master bedroom, 24 sqm (king bed 150 cm × 200 cm), with large roof sky light (eye masks provided)
Second bedroom 13 sqm (queen bed 135 cm × 190 cm).
You will rent the whole house as we will be away.
There is a basement which will be closed off as this is simply our storage area.
We also have a walk in wardrobe which will be closed but there is additional storage in the bedrooms.
Interakcija s gostima
We will be away during the stays, but we will always ensure we have someone to show you the flat on your arrival and is available to contact should there be any emergencies.
Peaceful location, with silence in the bedrooms at the back of the flat.
The master bedroom has a large skylight with no blind. We will provide eye masks.
The waste of the flat runs through a newly installed pump. It is very effective and we have never had any problems. NOTHING other than toilet paper can be disposed down the toilets (150 euro fee applies for a call out).
Street Parking available at 32 euro per day
GENERAL HOUSE RULES
Thanks for booking our property! We are sure that you will have a great time here. Below you’ll find some general house rules and instructions. Enjoy your stay!
- If you wish to check-in to the apartment between 21:00 and 08:00, this is possible, but due to the late hour we charge an extra fee of 25 euro’s between 21:00 & 00:00 or 50 euro’s between 00:00 & 08:00. Please pay the extra fee (cash only) to your host when you arrive. Since it goes straight to the Host for the late hour (not to me). Hopefully you can make it before the late fee deadline, but this way, we can accommodate you even if you don't. Thank you for your understanding.
- Loud music, noise or other nuisance
- Smoking anywhere inside the building
- House parties
- Other guests (except for the persons who have booked)
- Please be careful with the keys. If you lose a set, we may have to charge you the costs for replacing the locks.
- Never leave the key inside the lock on the inside of the door when you leave the house. If that happens, the door can’t be opened from the outside and we have to call a locksmith.
- If you lock yourself out, any potential costs for the locksmith will be charged to you.
- Please take the garbage out only on trash pickup days or dump it in a container outside. More information about when to take out the garbage can by found in the information book in the house.
- The latests possible checkout option is at 11:00.
- No need to vacuum or mop. We’ll take care of it!
- It would be appreciated if you could do the dishes before you leave.
Have fun and enjoy Amsterdam!
Please treat the flat and the people in the neighborhood with respect.
Couples and families.
Maximum 4 adults and a baby.
1 well trained dog allowed per booking.
We are an english couple living in Amsterdam with our 2yr dog Axel, a Swedish Vallhund!
We have been living here since 2013, and after purchasing our flat we spent 2014 renovating it and making it our own.
We love to travel with friends and family, both road trips and further afield!