Comfortable, airy, fully furnished suite in the heart of town. The perfect escape from everyday life. Everything you need for a relaxing stay in Tulum. Incredible location steps away from charming shops and restaurants. Close to the beach, cenotes and Mayan ruins. Welcome to paradise. Book today.
Tips & Rules
1. Campsite Rule: leave the place as good as you found it or better.
2. Respect the property and other guests.
3. Keep noise levels down after 10pm.
4. Please DO NOT flush toilet paper, personal hygiene products, etc. Use the waste basket provided instead.
5. No smoking inside please. $100usd will be deducted from your security deposit if you are caught smoking or leave behind any evidence of having smoked indoors.
6. Don't leave the lockbox code in place, spin that sucker!
7. If you turn it on, turn it off.
8. If the trash is full take it out to the bin in the hallway and replace the liner bag.
9. Don't leave fruit and vegetables in plastic bags. In this tropical climate they rot fast.
10. Tip properly:
Spare coins or more at taco stands.
15% when eating out.
$1usd minimum for housekeeping staff per day; $5 usd minimum for shorter stays
$5usd for tour guides; it may be more depending on the tour.
You do not need to tip taxis unless hiring them for a tour, for the day or for the airport.
11. Lock the door behind you. Don't forget your keys!
12. Check out is before 11am. There is sometimes flexibility on this but you need to ask and get the okay from us.
13. Have fun!
Ovaj domaćin ima 502 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am part of a family of entrepreneurs overworking ourselves in paradise. I take care of most rental inquiries at La Palmita and Akiin Beach and am happy to help in any way I can during your stay. When I'm not responding to Airbnb requests I train for an event called Travesia Sagrada Maya, swim in local cenotes, play ultimate frisbee and hang out with my wife and our dogs.