Easy self check in / checkout: An oasis of serenity amidst the bustling city. Modern beautiful 1 bed/1 bath fully furnished condo that has panoramic city/lake views. The apartment has everything you need for a comfortable stay for business and leisure travelers. Free Residential Street Parking.
South Loop: is one of the best locations in Chicago. I call it "serenity in the city." My condo is conveniently located to all the attractions in downtown Chicago, McCormick Place and train stations.
Thank you so much for considering my condo for your stay.
I am delighted that you are visiting Chicago.
I love my city and everything is has to offer. From its world renowned Architecture, Museums, Navy Pier, Soldier Field, Planetarium, Museum of Natural History, Museum of Contemporary Art, Modern Art Museum, Restaurants, the unique neighborhoods and live music – Chicago is a city that has something for everyone!
It is my main pleasure to make sure you are comfortable in my home and have everything you need during your stay. I have been an Airbnb host for over 4 years and as you can see from my many reviews my main priority is to make sure you have a fabulous time and enjoy my condo just as much as I do. I am an avid traveler and know first hand exactly what you need to make you feel at home.
This modern 900 square foot fully furnished condo that has east facing view offering spectacular panoramic views of Lake Michigan, Soldier Field, Field Museum, Lake Shore Drive, Navy Pier and the City Skyline.
Pick up your feet relax and stay a while.
FREE RESIDENTIAL STREET PARKING
Living Room: after a full day of exploring the city, relax on the cozy leather sectional. High definition Smart TV with Amazon FireTV Stick which gives you access to Netflix, Pandora, Movies and more.
Bedroom: Sun drench bedroom with floor to ceiling east facing windows give you a beautiful view to the lake. Lay in bed as you watch the sunrise from the bedroom. Its spectacular! The memory foam mattress feels like you are sleeping on clouds. Plenty of pillows (4) and extra blankets. if you wish close the blackout curtains and enjoy a lazy morning.
Kitchen is fully stocked with everything that you need to cook and enjoy a a nice meal. Pots, pans, stemware, silverware, steak knives, cooking utensils and plates. Pantry is filled with all kinds of spices.
Stylist comfortable bar stools in the kitchen so you can hang out and keep the cook company and enjoy your meal :)
The condo building is secured by key FOB entry in a very safe upscale neighborhood of downtown Chicago - South Loop.
Interakcija s gostima
I am always an email or phone call away :) Please let me know of anything you need during your stay
Excellent for corporate & vacation travelers everything downtown has to offer is a 15min walk away. Public transit is very convenient and an excellent option. If the weather is nice take a lovely walk and enjoy the city.
15 walk: McCormick Place, Soilder Field, Grant Park, Lakeshore Drive, Planetarium, Filed Museum, Grant Park
- Grant Park: 6 block away
- Lakeshore Drive: 8 blocks away
Bike path north and south on the lake is a 15 min walk or a short bike ride
DIVY Bikes: shared bikes that you can rent by the hour or day is 1 block from the condo.
Millennium park only a 10 min bus ride away or a 20min walk through grant park which is beautiful!
Michigan avenue shopping is very close. - take the 3 bus north on Michigan avenue or hop in a cab for a $8 cab ride.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
I have never had an issue with any of m guests. I am very easy going but please respect my space, take good care of it and be considerate of the house rules.
1) When you arrive immediately inspect the condo - If there is any issue at all or something is broken please let me know asap.
2) Accidents happen - if anything breaks or does not work in the condo please call me or text me and let me know asap so I can have it replaced and/or fixed. Please take pictures of what happened or what is not working. You must let me know as soon as it happens so we do not have any issues with the deposit once you check out.
3) Blinds in the living room - the strings have a tendency to tangle and the blinds can be tricky to lower. Please leave them in the up position as you found them, If it is too bright in the condo and you would like to lower them you must untangle the strings and carefully lower the blinds.
4) PLEASE ALWAYS REMOVE YOUR SHOES WHEN ENTERING THE BEDROOM.
6) Smoking: Only smoke on the balcony. If you smoke inside the apartment and it smells like smoke when I arrive you will loose your entire deposit.
7) Music: Please refrain from load music after 11pm. Be courteous to my neighbors.
8) Please do not touch or use anything that I leave in the closet.
Ovaj domaćin ima 71 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I love to travel, meeting and connecting with people and experiencing all life has to offer.
I keep the place very clean, I like modern simple decor and I'm very flexible with arrangements (keys, flight arrivals/delays, etc) I am always reachable.
I love Miami and I hope you get to experience it like I have. I'd be glad to give you tips of where to go for good food, music, art, dancing... There's a bit of everything for everyone here