Our fully-packed 1 BR/1Bath condo is decked out with very good space and a fully equipped kitchen! Perfectly located in the triad trendy areas of Thonglor, Promphong, K-Village. A cozy living room and dining area with cable and good Wifi. Condo has a nice pool and gym. Great neighborhood with a new co-working space/cafe/restaurant nearby and 7-11 just across the street.
1 km from Promphong BTS & MQuartier/Emporium, Villa Market and restaurants.
Famous noodle shop beginning of soi.
Cozy living room with TV/Cable, DVD player with sound system, dining area and a spacious bedroom - all with a 19th floor view.
• High Speed WIFI
• 20m Swimming Pool
• Sauna/ steam room
• Fitness Room
• Parking Space
• 24-hours security guard
• Security key card entry
The view is beautiful and location is perfect for someone traveling through for business, pleasure, or finding your way around Bangkok.
Also great for those who love picking up food on the way home from a day of tour or shopping, or for cooking your own. Villa Supermarket is just down the road for all your grocery needs.
Kitchen has cooking ware, rice cooker, blender, mixer, oven and even an electric grill!
*Living room sofa can be converted to bed
Other tenants can only access their own floor through the elevator using a key card.
The condo is well-appointed with a outside sitting/balcony area right across from the unit.
A 20-meter pool for swimming and sun bathing (6am -10pm). A fitness gym with training equipment. Daily English newspapers available in the lobby.
Across from the apartment is an open air sitting area for smoking or just enjoying a view of the other side.
Washing machine in the apartment for convenience. An iron and a handheld steam machine for getting out wrinkles before your important business meeting.
Private Car parking space
Interakcija s gostima
You rent the entire apartment. we will check you in upon arrival, show you around the neighborhood if you're not too tired.
You can reach us anytime if you need help getting around.
wifi password is on the yellow paper on the media desk or under the table
- Please contact Khun Golf (or message on Airbnb) about check-out and any issues in the apartment. +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). As it's not their responsibility and creates confusion, never contact the front desk or juristic staff about check-out, keys or other issues.
- Check-ins between 11pm to 7am, please tip your host 500 Baht, or more if it's 1-6am. Thanks.
- Any stay over 6 days, we will calculate the electricity usage at the city rate of 7 baht per kilowatt and water at 20 baht per cubic meter.
- Please refer to the terms about having more guests than that which you reserved the residence.
- Children under 5 stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- If coming home from a night on the town, quietly make your way to the unit.
- Please turn off the air conditioning while you are out of the room. Do not leave it on hoping to return to a super-cooled room - it breaks the bank and the environment!
- Please leave soap and towels behind for others.
- Please take off shoes at the door to reduce dust and dirt.
- Smoking outside please.
- Check-ins between 11pm to 7am, please tip your host 500 Baht, or more if it's 1-6am.
- Please be aware that a lost key or key card may have a replacement fee of up to $90.
Ovaj domaćin ima 527 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
BANGKOK AND PHUKET, THAILAND:: SAIGON/HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM:: CAPE ANN, MASSACHUSETTS USA. Expanding our hosting experiences to new places!
I love working with travellers and residence owners to create a wonderful experience for everyone. I've been doing hosting and managing properties since 2013, across the world. There are such great discoveries to make in each place.
With my teams on the ground in Bangkok, Phuket, Saigon and the North Shore of Boston, we will welcome you warmly and help you to know great places to eat and explore.
I worked in advertising and research for a long time in Asia and the US. I love being in a different culture and learning new ways of thinking. I speak Thai fluently and OK in Chinese.
I have two kids in college (please support me!) and spend most of the year in beautiful New England, near my wonderful parents who also help me take care of guests.