We're so close we can almost hear them casting spells! Universal is 7 min. away, and we'll drive you over so you can save the $20 parking fee.
I-Drive is 12 min. away so you can stay with us, get to your convention at the Orange County Convention Center in 12 min. and save $$ on your room!
Spacious room with queen bed & full private bath in large home on a tree-lined, quiet street--your refuge from the daily excitement. Great breakfast included.
The house has vaulted ceilings, tile and hardwood floors in the living areas and carpet in the bedrooms, central heat and air-conditioning & ceiling fans, iron & ironing board, and FREE laundry facilities. Easy, safe, overnight parking in the driveway. If it's cool enough in the winter, we can have a wood-burning fire in the fireplace.
If you have questions or need any special arrangements, please contact me prior to booking.
A five minute car ride takes you to Bill Fredrick Park at Turkey Lake with bike paths, fishing and kayaking. At the end of our street is another park.
If you don't rent a car, Uber is thriving and will pick you up and get you to your destination efficiently and inexpensively.
Your spacious room is located on the second floor and has a queen size bed (that guests rave about) with memory foam. Also, WiFi, flat screen television with cable TV and DVD player. Your private full bath is next to the bedroom. You will be the only one(s) on the 2nd floor. We live on the 1st floor, opposite side of the house.
Interakcija s gostima
I'd love to make your visit to Orlando unforgettable! My quiet, safe home is 7 minutes from the Wizarding World and the new Volcano Bay water park. Enjoy your delicious hearty Southern breakfast (coffee, tea or cappuccino, fresh fruit, muffins, bagels, English muffins, yogurt, cereal, bacon, eggs, & grits, or French toast w/sausage ) looking out on the backyard garden.
• 25 minutes to Disney
• 30 minutes to Orlando International Airport
• 1 1/2hrs. to the Atlantic beaches
• 1 1/2 hrs. to Kennedy Space Center
• 10 min. to Mall of Millenia
• 12 min. to Sea World
• 12 minutes to I-Drive & the Orange County Convention Center & 100s of
restaurants and attractions.
You might love Lakeridge Winery (we do!), Rock Springs Park, where you can lazily tube 1/2 day or the entire day as your time allows, or see the botanical treasures at Leu Gardens, just to mention a few.
• No smoking or drugs
• No candles
• No pets
• No guests unless they are part of the initial reservation as reserved through the Airbnb system.
• Have a wonderful time here in Orlando. It's a great town with lots to do besides visiting the theme parks, but there are also plenty of things to do that don't appear on the tourist maps. We'll be happy to recommend activities the locals do like kayaking, paddle boarding, tubing in the springs, volunteering at golf tournaments like the Arnold Palmer Invitational, visit a giraffe sanctuary, ziplining and dozens more things.
I am a semi-retired marketing professional with an insatiable appetite for travel and meeting people from other countries and cultures. My husband is a retired career naval officer who has traveled extensively. He recently published his first novel. Our daughter, Leigh, is an Army veteran who also has spent time in Europe. She is currently finishing her bachelor's degree in Construction Management and serves as our technology expert.