3 bed town house, on Costa Esuri golf course, ideal for beach / golf holidays on the Spanish Algarve! Ideal for touring Huelva, Seville, and Portuguese towns and beaches.
We have 2 houses on same street, can accommodate 12 persons between them. Set within a gated community on border with Portugal. Explore best of Spanish / Portuguese beaches, historic towns, conservation areas, food and drink, all short drive. Quite residential area with residents private pool, and sun terrace.
Welcome to our 3 bedroom corner town house, in the centre of the Costa Esuri golf course. Whether you are a small / large family or a group of golfing enthusiasts you will have chosen a beautiful and unspoilt region, and we can cater to your needs.
Accommodates 6 adults in 3 bedrooms. Big lounge and dining area, separate fully equipped kitchen. There are three terraces, and a wraparound L shaped private garden. Eat under the open sky in the outside garden terrace area on the ground floor, or the big terrace on the second floor, also ideal for private sunbathing, with the Costa Esuri hills in the distance.
The residents swimming pools (adult and children's separate) are just a 100m in a secure and private landscaped garden area, from the house.
Guests are able to enjoy all the facilities in the house and the residents swimming pool 100 m from the house.
Resort Information: Swimming Pool: Please note that the swimming pool on the resort is only available for use from May to September in common with many other pools in the area. The pool itself is closed through the rest of the year but the pool area is still available for sunbathing.
Interakcija s gostima
The local key holder will meet and greet you and settle you in the house. Full directions and contact details will be provided on confirmation of booking.
Keyholder works locally for resort so is always at hand.
Golfing holidays are very popular in both the Spanish and Portuguese Algarve and there are numerous golf courses along the coast and two brand new courses surrounding our apartment on Costa Esuri. The area offers sunshine and comfortable temperatures all year round and is sure to be a hit with golfers young, old ,novice and expert alike.
Golf and natural attractions: Outdoor fans and nature lovers will enjoy a stay in Ayamonte. In addition to the beaches there are also other beautiful spots nearby including magnificent swamps. It is an ideal place to go bird watching as a wide range of different species can be seen. All in all there is something for everyone who like nature, wide & long pristine beaches, golf. All these can be reached in under ten minutes by car from the Villa.
1. Check in: Normal check-in is between 16:00 and 20:00. For Arrivals after 20:00 hours will be charged €25 payable locally in cash.
2. Changing Towels & Sheets: You are provided with clean sheets / towels at the start of your rental and should expect to see them fitted and laid out for your use. The house would have been thoroughly cleaned before your visit.
In case you are staying for longer than a week a second set of sheets / towels will have been in a place , housekeeper will indicate where. Please put aside dirty sheets / towels in a basket in the utility room for the cleaning after your stay.
3. Beach Towels : We do provide one beach towel per person. Please take care of these as they are expensive to replace. Cost of lost / damaged towels @ Euro 20 per towel will be deducted from deposit. Please do not take or use house towels for the beach.
4. Own laundry: You may wash own clothes in the washing machine. You will normally find washing tablets in the under sink cupboard in kitchen Please put clothes out to dry either in the small open verandah next to the utility room or in the front garden, towards the wall side (on a clothes horse provided / chairs etc. but out of view please.)
Alternatively the roof terrace is also a good place to dry clothes. Its usually warm and dry most of the year apart from the rainy Mar / April season.
5. Pets: No pets allowed unless specifically pre-approved at booking stage. We may consider small well behaved dogs as long as they stay off the furniture, and all dog mess is immediately taken care off. There is an extra charge of €25 per pet per booking, payable locally in cash.
6. Rubbish removal: Please regularly remove rubbish from rubbish bins in kitchen / bedrooms and dispose off in the many disposal bins you will see along the residential roads.
7. Smoking: This is a completely smoke free property. No smoking anywhere inside the house, however you may smoke outside the house.
8. Parking Space: There is plenty of free parking just inside the entrance barrier for which a fob will be provided to you. There is no allocated parking allocated parking space for the house as such. Ask key holder if in doubt. We normally use the space next to side wall.
9. No loud music, parties or gatherings allowed at any time.
This is a very quiet neighbourhood with attached houses. Please respect the neighbours right to privacy and quiet.
10. Use of pool: Use is accordance to the etiquette rules are on each entrance gate. Please adhere to them:
-Please return sun loungers to the platforms when not in use and if you are not in the pool area, do not leave your towels on the sun loungers to stop others using them.
-All entrance gates are to be shut after use and not propped open.
-Children should be accompanied by an adult in the community gardens and pool at all times for their own safety.
Above all, please have consideration for others.
11. Check out: Check out is at 11:00, or by arrangement with key-holder.
You are required to ensure that all rubbish / dog mess is disposed off as per instructions, there are no unwashed plates / glasses/ cutlery either in the sink or the dish washer. Sheets and towels are put in the bins provided in each bathroom for washing. All doors and windows are shut and lights and appliances are switched off.
::::::: THATS ME!! ::::::::ALMOST::::!!!
I move between London, Spain France and Italy! Love all things Mediterranean especially the food and wine. Have a taste for architecture, art, sculpture and music. Love to meet and welcome guests from all over the world and share thoughts.