"Feels like you're on top of the CN Tower"! Located in the heart of TO's Harbourfront & Southcore Financial Centre. Across the street from the Metro Toronto Convention Centre and the C.N. Tower. Next to Maple Leafs Square, Ripley's Aquarium, ACC, Rogers Centre, Union Station & Entertainment Districts.
Priced below market for instant bookings and savings to the guests. This is all about reviews at this point but don't forget that works both ways. We expect the guests to be cordial and obey the rights of the owners and full time tenants of this building.
Gym & Fitness Centre
1 designated parking spot (if paid for $20/night)
Interakcija s gostima
We write to them via Airbnb messaging, e-mail and/or text, provide them with a very detailed arrival greeting e-mail, text, phone them leading up to their stay and we are always available by our toll free number, if need be. Guests can message, email me or call us anytime between the hours of 9am-9pm daily. Our head office is a 1 minute walk from the property, however, we are not staffed daily. Therefore, we make ourselves available by the previously mentioned means of communication.
After your reservation is made on Airbnb, we will require the following:
1.) Provide us with your travel information so that we can prepare for your stay, by completing a one page form or providing the requested details via e-mail, text, or Airbnb messaging.
2.) Provide one piece of government-issued photo ID prior to arrival for verification and security purposes, via e-mail, text, or Airbnb messaging.
3.) Once both of the above have been received by Toronto Escape, guests will be provided with full check-in instructions (including lockbox codes & key pick up information), house rules and check-out procedures in order to ensure a smooth check-in.
Your needs as our guests are taken seriously and if we can make your stay an even better one, we want to hear from you - so please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Our Key pick up time will be arranged during our communication with you. The keys will be picked up at our head office conveniently located as you enter the city at 22 Capreol Court. It is located off of Spadina Ave. as you enter the downtown Toronto Corridor.
Parking is available for this suite at $10/day, which will be collected via a payment request that will be arranged prior to check-in.
One piece of government-issued photo ID will need to be provided prior to check-in.
Airbnb guests will be provided with fob remote at check-in that allows them to enter and leave building with ease. Please note that there is a $150 CAN charge if fob remote is missing or lost.
Standard check-in: anytime after 4 pm
Early check in which requires 50 % of the daily rate: 12 pm onwards
Early check in which is considered full day rate: before 11 am
Standard check-out: 11 am
Late check-out which requires 50 % of the daily rate: 11 am onwards
Late check in which is considered full day rate: after 12 pm
Please leave both sets of keys on the kitchen counter with the door unlocked behind you. Our cleaning team will be in at 11am sharp (or earlier if previously agreed upon) to pick up the keys, inspect and clean the suite.
Check-in is anytime after 4PM
- Absolutely no parties, events or extra guests without consent (this is a must) this is a condominium with owners and full time tenants it cannot be treated as a hotel or party room.
- No Smoking inside the unit. Smoking on balcony only. Please do not throw lit cigarette butts over balcony as this can cause a fire. Please dispose in designated canisters. If traces of smoke smell is found after your departure, the security deposit is automatically forfeited.
- No Pets are allowed in the suite. If any traces of pets are found in the suite after your departure, additional cleaning charges will be applied to your credit card.
- Please remove your shoes before entering the suite.
- Only the confirmed number of guests are allowed into the suite. We do not allow more than 4 guests at any time.
- Don't lose keys & fobs. A fee of $150 from your deposit for each set will be used to acquire another set, please don't lose them.
- Please be considerate to your new neighbours! Quiet hours are from 9 pm to 8 am, during which time the noise from the suite shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbours. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area. Your new neighbours are intolerant of noise and will call the Police if you have parties or make loud noises. If the Police are called we may lose our permit to do vacation rentals; you will be immediately evicted, and may be held liable for consequential damages.
- It is very important to us that guests leave the property the way they have found it. Guests must disclose damage or disruption during their stay via email message or phone immediately.
- All towels, pillows and linens must remain in the suite. Items are categorized and accounted for; please do not take any items from the unit including towels that do not belong to you. Inventory will be taken by the maid service.
- Amplified sound that is audible beyond the suite boundaries is prohibited.
- This unit comes equipped with high speed wireless internet access. In case you experience no connection, please unplug the router, wait 60 seconds, plug it back in and then refresh your device. If you continue to experience a loss of connection, feel free to notify us via phone or e-mail and we will contact the cable & internet company. Since this is out of our control, there is no turn around time as to when it will be restored.
- Clean any spills up immediately. Do not cut pineapple or any citrus directly on the granite countertops, use dish ware or cutting board provided.
- Do not sit on furniture in wet swimsuits or with suntan oil on.
- Do not flush sanitary products down the toilets.
- Turn off all AC units, lights and fans while out to conserve energy.
Follow these Checkout Procedures to Avoid an Extra Cleaning Fee:
Checkout time is 11:00 am. If you plan to check out early, please let us know by sending an e-mail, sending an Airbnb message or by giving us a call on our toll free number. Due to the short period of time we may have to prepare the suite for the next guests, we would greatly appreciate your help. We understand this may be inconvenient but it's necessary so that we can have the home ready before the next guests arrive at 4:00pm.
1.) Please throw linens and towels into washer and dryer prior to leaving if you can or leave towels in tub, not on the floor. Please do not soil linens or towels with makeup / oils or other; please treat our home as you would your own. You do not have to fold laundry.
2.) The Garbage Room is on the same floor around the corner from the elevator. Please help by removing all garbage prior to your departure.
3.) Load and turn dishwasher on normal wash, do not over fill with dishes and please do not use liquid soap.
4.) Turn off all lights, AC and fans. Close and lock all patio doors.
My Casa Su Casa, this is your home to return and let others know about, our review will be based on how you live in our home. Unlike a hotel room which is much more expensive for less than half the size, AirBnB only works when we treat each other like family. Enjoy this great suite and location and feel free to call or message us anytime. We want to thank you in advance for your attention to our house rules. We truly look forward to hosting your stay!
Ovaj domaćin ima 171 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije