Studio+ = Main room + separate kitchen + separate bathroom/toilet + balcony.
1 real double bed + 1 double sofa bed
Peaceful, sunny, pleasant, close to public transportation.
Renovated in April 2014 (including all paintings).
- Thank you for keeping the studio normally clean (please notably wash any dishes that you will use, and wipe the table).
- Please avoid making too much noise at night (it's a very quiet building).
- After a shower or bath, please keep the bathroom's door open for a while to allow the humidity to go out.
- It's not allowed to smoke in the apartment and in the building (but it's possible to smoke on the balcony if you keep the window closed).
- Please feel free to ask if any questions :)
French couple from Paris with four year old twins.
We have been living in the 13th arrondissement of Paris for several years, we love it, and we are very happy to share with you this area of Paris!
We love traveling, meeting people, hosting people. We have been traveling and hosting people with Airbnb since 2011.
We are also passionate about sustainability, and want to have a good impact (you will see in the listing description a few little things that we do here).
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.