The house is situated in Batalaza. It is a ground-floor house consists of three bedrooms, a kichen, a bathroom, a living room and a terace.
Surround the house is garden and an olive grove. The interior of the house has been renovated.
An olive grove is surrounding the house. The interior of the house has been renovated and fitted with an air-condition system, Cable TV set, WI-FI, radio device and has been decorated with unique artistic photographs and art paintings.
The kitchen is fully equipped and has all the cooking and eating appliances, a toaster and a refrigerator with a freezer.
The bathroom features a shower bath, a washing machine, water heater, hair-dryer as well as, of course, clean towels.
All the three bedrooms are fitted with nightstands, closets and double beds which can be, if needed, uncoupled into separate ones.
The vacation house can host 6 guests with an additional possibility of utilizing the living room's sofa as an extra bed.
The terrace has a terrace furniture and is enclosed with wine branches. Furthermore, a parking lot is provided in a quiet ally by the house. House pets are welcomed!
The house itself is allocated in a very quiet family house district, 100 m away from the sea to which you arrive through a pinewood.
A beach on a pier, with benches and a shower is in a 100m distance east of the house, whereas to the north you can find a stony beach in a thick pine tree forest. The whole shore is suitable for swimming and sunbathing. Moreover, those who prefer solitude will easily find their peace in which they can enjoy the sun and the sea freely.
On the other hand, those seeking to explore the island can head to many of the picturesque places on the island of Ugljan, islands of Galevec and Ošljak as well as Pašman which is connected to the island of Ugljan by a bridge.
Due to its proximity to the mainland, it is easily possible to take excursions to National parks Paklenica, Plitivice and Krka as well as ship trips to National park of Kornati and many other beautiful islands of the Zadar Archipelago: Dugi Otok, Silba, Iž and so on. The ferry traffic in the Zadar's harbor is open until midnight.
An entire house with an olive grove
Open grill in the yard
nearby beautiful beaches (only 3 minute walk)
Interakcija s gostima
It is up to guests to decide!
We are not present during guest's stay .
Fans of active vacation have many opportunities for sport and recreation like: tennis, sea volleyball, soccer, cycling, scuba diving, table tennis, kayak or boat ecc...Tennis fans have opportunities to play earth playground.Tennis court with lighting, space for hanging around the bar, changing rooms with toilet, parking, is situated in the island of Ugljan, the village of VarosSport fields of elementary school have soccer and volleyball playgrounds .Every year in summer there is a soccer tournament with tradition over 20 years.Thanks to many paths in the town, you can ride a bike and enjoy the beautiful landscape covered with pine trees and dense Mediterranean vegetation.
Recommendation- take your bike to Ugljan.If you want to see the real beauty of the "sea garden" it is necessary to take a look deep under sea. There is a plenty of animals and plants .Scuba diving centre Ugljan in the centre of the town organizes scuba diving school and one day excursions under sea guided by a team of experienced instructors. You can rent a kayak and pedal boat on the hotel beach for fantastic relaxation in the sea.
• Island, the neighborhood and our house as well, follows an afternoon noise curfew from about 2pm till 5pm and evening noise curfew from 11pm until 8am.
• when using water, please remember that you are on an island where water is rationed and respected.
* Smoking in allowed only in the garden and on the terrace
• Please lock all the windows and doors when leaving the house.
• Please use the air-condition device only when you are inside the house and keep the doors and windows closed when it is in use.
• The trash must be disposed off in trash bags and into the trash bin. The trash bin is taken out on the street by the parking lot early in the morning every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Currently, there is sorting of trash.
• Because of the extreme danger of fire spread, the open fire grill is used solely on the so determined...place – by the yard entrance. The grill should not be used when there is a strong wind and when you are finished with grilling for safety reasons, please pour over water over the rest of the live coals.
Ovaj domaćin ima 28 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije