4BR Breathtaking Lake Front Views!
Stunning views. World class accommodations. The best location. A top notch luxury townhome in a very exclusive lakefront community called Sierra Shores.
Inside you'll find high quality furnishings with the very best in luxury amenities including Viking appliances and natural stone finishes. The master bathroom has heated tile floors, a steam shower and a jacuzzi tub, and each room has a large flat screen television. The community grounds are immaculately maintained to help you enjoy the peace and serenity of Lake Tahoe.
The 3200 square foot four bedroom townhome is located on the second and third levels, and includes a private elevator for convenient access. The private deck offers stunning views of Lake Tahoe and opens to the living area, so grilling is a family event. The sleeping arrangements are ideal for 8-10, and preparing for a night out is very convenient as each of the four bathrooms has an endless supply of hot water.
A credit card pre-authorization of $3,000 is required at the time of checkin as damage deposit (not included in above charges)
Vacation Rental Partner, Inc. ("VRP"), as manager of the vacation rental reservations program for the property identified ("Property") on the booking page of the (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) website ("Booking Page"), hereby enters into this Agreement with the guest whose name and address is as entered on the Booking Page, collectively, the "Guest" for the rental of the Property described on the Booking Page.
1. Property rules. Guest will comply with the property rules displayed on the Booking Page, in addition to all rules, terms and conditions described in this agreement.
2. Term; arrivals and departures. Guest shall have the right to use and occupy the Unit commencing and ending on the dates and times shown on the Booking Page. Guest is required to check in and check out at the Sierra Shores on site office ("Office") to pick up and return keys. For early departures, a drop box is located outside of the Fitness Room Door.
A. Early/late checkins. Check in & checkout times are as shown on the Booking Page. The Guest may request an earlier check in time by contacting the Office and the Sierra Shores office manager ("Office Manager") will grant the request if possible, however, VRP is under no contractual obligation to comply with this request. Please note that to prepare the Unit to Guest's standards, additional time may be needed to ready the Unit. Guests arriving after 6:00 pm must make prior arrangements with the Office Manager.
B. Checkout procedures. The Guest must comply with the following checkout procedures.
i. All lights are turned off.
ii. Appliances and air-conditioning and heating units have all been turned off.
iii. All garbage is taken to the outside dumpster.
iv. All dishes have been loaded into the dishwasher with soap and the cleaning cycle started.
v. All doors and windows have been locked.
vi. The keys and garage door opener have been dropped off at the Office or in the provided drop box.
3. Reservation costs, payments due and payment schedule. Guest agrees to submit payments toward the reservation grand total ("Grand Total") in the amounts shown and on the schedule described on the Booking Page. In the case that the guest does not submit one or more payments by the due date shown on the Booking Page, VRP reserves the right to terminate this agreement with no refund to the Guest of previous payments.
4. Property Damage Insurance. VRP charges the Guest a mandatory, non-refundable, Property Damage Insurance fee in the amount described on the Booking Page in order that the Guest be provided limited coverage for accidental property damage. The full terms of the Property Damage Insurance can be found by clicking the link below. In the case that damage occurs during the Guest's stay and/or losses are suffered as a result of the Guest violating the property rules and/or this agreement, the Guest will be responsible for additional costs not covered by the Property Damage Insurance as described in item 5. below.
By entering into this Agreement, Guest also agrees to the terms of the Property Damage Insurance. For a complete description of the Property Damage Insurance coverage, please click on the below link:
5. Credit card authorization hold, Credit card on file and extra fees. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Guest agrees that at the time of checkin, VRP and/or Sierra Shores Condominium Owners Association will run an authorization hold on Guest's credit card for the amount shown as a required damage deposit on the booking page.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Guest also authorizes VRP and/or Sierra Shores Condominium Owners Association to keep Guest's credit card(s) on file and to charge said card(s) for amounts equal to the cost of repairing property damaged by the Guest and/or replacing damaged items with equivalent ones.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Guest is also responsible and VRP will charge Guest for any losses suffered as a result of Guest's violation of the property rules and/or this agreement. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â If Guest's credit card(s) on file is unable to be charged, Guest will be required to remit payment to VRP for any costs for which Guest is responsible.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Guest is responsible for, and VRP will charge Guest, costs associated with, but not limited to: (1) the cost of repairs to the Unit, equipment or furniture damaged during the Guest's stay, (2) The cost for any excessive cleaning, due to the Unit being left in an excessively dirty state that requires more cleaning than is covered by the normal cleaning fee, (3) non compliance with the checkout procedures, (4) smoking in or on the Property if smoking is not allowed, (5) pets being brought in or on the Property if pets are not allowed, (6) replacement of keys or garage door openers that have been lost or are not returned to the Office or left in the Unit and the associated re-keying costs for security purposes, (7) any intentional damage or (8) any unintentional damage that is not covered by the Property Damage Insurance.
Holding over: Guest understands that if the keys and/or garage door opener are not found in the drop box or Unit until the morning after the Departure Date, and/or if the Guest is still occupying the unit after the checkout date & time listed on the Booking Page, Guest is responsible and will be charged by VRP for an extra nights rental fee and tax, plus any additional losses suffered by VRP, the Homeowner or Sierra Shores Condominium Owners Association, including but not limited to the cost of alternative housing for travelers displaced by Guest's holding over.
There is a fee of $75.00 per key and/or garage door opener not returned to the Office.
6. Cancellations. Cancellations must be in writing or email and received by VRP. Cancellation fees will be applied to Guest payments as described on the Booking Page.
7. Termination. If the Guest or any member of his or her party violates any of the terms of this Agreement, VRP may terminate this Agreement with no refund of the unused portions of the Grand Total and the Office Manager or another agent of Sierra Shores may enter the Unit and remove Guest, the members of his or her party and their belongings.
8. All rentals are to families and responsible adults only. All persons occupying the unit must be at least 25 or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Guest acknowledges that he/she will personally occupy the Unit for the entire term of this Agreement and will not sublet any portion of the Unit. OCCUPANCY IS RESTRICTED TO THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY, AS DESCRIBED ON THE BOOKING PAGE, AT ANY GIVEN TIME. Guest agrees that the Unit shall not be used for any illegal or unlawful purpose. Occupancy and use of the Unit and common areas of Sierra Shores in such a manner that disturbs or offends neighboring residents shall be deemed grounds for termination of this Agreement.
9. Parking. Guest shall be entitled to park only in those certain parking spaces designated to be utilized by the Owner of the Unit.
10. Furnishing. The Unit is furnished and is set up for light housekeeping. Mattress pads, pillows, blankets, towels and bedspreads are provided. Guest shall occupy the Unit in a safe condition so as not to permit any damage to the Unit or the furniture therein. Any damage so caused by the Guest or its invitees or licensees shall be the sole responsibility of the Guest.
11. Appliance malfunctions. Appliance malfunctions or service request for air conditioning, televisions, hot tub, pool, appliances, etc. will be responded to as quickly as possible by the Office Manager. There shall be no rebates or refunds issued to Guests for any reason as every good faith effort is made to ensure that the Unit is maintained to the highest standards.
12. Care of property. Guest acknowledges that unless the Office Manager is notified on the Arrival Date of any damage or cleaning concerns, then thereafter, all damages or concerns to the Unit during the occupancy will be the Guest's responsibility and must be reported to the Office Manager.
13. Telephone. Telephone service is provided and Guest may make unlimited calls within the local exchanges. Long distance calling can be turned on for a fee. Please contact the Office Manager for details.
14. Smoking & pets are not permitted on the property. No pets whatsoever are allowed. Smoking is strictly prohibited within any Sierra Shores building or unit, and everywhere on the grounds of Sierra Shores. The foregoing provisions apply irrespective of any contrary provisions in the Declaration of CC&Rs for Sierra Shores. Evidence of smoking or pets in a Unit is grounds for termination of this Agreement, and there WILL be a $2,000.00 fine charged to the Guest.
15. Rental pool program/relocation. Guest recognizes and understands that the Unit is not owned by VRP but by a private owner who has permitted such Unit to be rented as a part of that certain Rental Pool Program for Sierra Shores. Each Guest understands that circumstances arise which require a move to a different Unit. Guests will be notified of any such move and every effort will be made to relocate Guest to comparable accommodations. The Rental Rate may change if a re-location is required.
If, however, Sierra Shores is unable to deliver any unit in the Sierra Shores project to Guest prior to or during occupancy under this Agreement because of fire, eminent domain, act of nature, delay in construction, unavailability, loss of heat or hot water, or any other reason whatsoever, Guest hereby agrees that (a) Guest's sole remedy as a result of these conditions is a full refund of all consideration previously tendered by Guest, and (b) VRP, Homeowner, Sierra Shores, Office Manager, the Sierra Shores Fractional Owners Association and the Sierra Shores Condominium Owners Association (the "Sierra Shores Parties") shall have no further liability under this Agreement and the Sierra Shores Parties shall not be liable to Guest or any other person for damages or expenses resulting there from.
16. Use restrictions. This Agreement, and the Guest's occupancy of the Unit, is subject, at all times, to those certain association documents applicable to the Sierra Shores project, including, without limitation, that certain Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions recorded against the Unit (the "CC&Rs") and any rules and regulations applicable to the Unit which have been established by the Sierra Shores Fractional Owners Association and the Sierra Shores Condominium Owners Association.
Any failure by the Guest to comply with the terms of such restrictions shall be a breech of this Agreement. Office Manager will provide the Guest with a copy of any such use restrictions applicable to the Rental Pool Program that is not already addressed in this Agreement. In the event of any conflict between or among the provisions of the CC&Rs, any rules or regulations established by the associations, or any other rules, regulations or guidelines established by VRP or the Office Manager with respect to the Rental Pool Program, the more restrictive of such conflicting provisions, rules, and/or regulations shall be deemed to control.
17. Lost, stolen or abandoned articles. VRP and the Sierra Shores Parties shall have no responsibility for lost, stolen or abandoned items. Guest will be responsible for all shipping charges for any found and returned items.
18. Indemnity. Guest agrees that its use of the Unit or any of the Sierra Shores facilities or amenities shall be entirely at Guest's risk for all purposes and circumstances. Accordingly, Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless VRP and the Sierra Shores Parties and each of their affiliates and all of their respective members, managers, shareholders, partners, directors, officers, employees, consultants, representatives, agents and contractors (individually a "Sierra Shores Indemnity" and collectively, the "Sierra Shores Indemnities") for, and releases VRP and each of the Sierra Shores Indemnities from, any Claim (as defined below) of whatever nature arising out of or related to (i) the condition of the unit or any other unit or facility that Guest occupies (collectively, "Applicable Unit"); (ii) any use or occupancy of, or activities in or around, the Applicable Unit by Guest, any of the Sierra Shores Indemnities, or by any other owners or renters of Sierra Shores or any of their family members, guests, or invitees, including any damage, destruction, theft, loss, liability or injury occurring to any persons or property; (iii) any failure to discover any damage, loss, defect or other problems at the Applicable Unit and any failure to repair any of the foregoing or the timing or quality of any repairs that are made; and (iv) and any injury to or interference with Guest's business or personal activities arising out of or in any way connected with VRP's and the Sierra Shores Parties' performance of, or failure to perform, their obligations under this Agreement. The foregoing waiver and release shall apply to all acts, omissions and/or negligence (whether active or passive) of VRP or any of the Sierra Shores Indemnities, but shall not extend to any acts or omissions constituting gross negligence or willful misconduct by VRP or any Sierra Shores Indemnity. The gross negligence or willful misconduct of VRP or any individual Sierra Shores Indemnity shall not extend to VRP or any other Sierra Shores Indemnity and the waiver and release granted herein shall be unaffected as applied to VRP and such other Sierra Shores Indemnities unless a Sierra Shores Indemnity employs, supervises, controls and is otherwise legally responsible for acts of the Sierra Shores Indemnity whose gross negligence or willful misconduct is at issue. All of the indemnification obligations in this Agreement, shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, shall survive termination or expiration of this Agreement regardless of cause and shall apply to and be enforceable against Guest even After the Departure Date to the extent of any Claims that arose from acts, facts or circumstances that occurred during Guest's visit to Sierra Shores. The party required to provide indemnification with respect to any Claim shall, at its sole expense, promptly and diligently handle, defend and dispose of all Claims and pay or reimburse all expenses that are potentially within that party's duty to indemnify and shall promptly reimburse any other party or indemnity in cash upon demand (together with interest) for all amounts the applicable indemnity incurred in connection with any Claims. These indemnification provisions shall apply severally with respect to VRP and each Sierra Shores Indemnity. The prevailing party in any action to enforce the provisions of, or collect amounts due under, any indemnification provisions in this Agreement shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorney's fees and all costs incurred in such action from the other party. The term "Claims" shall mean any threatened, pending or completed suit, proceeding, claim, demand, civil or criminal action (including investigative and enforcement proceedings initiated by any government agency), losses, damages, injuries, judgments, fines, penalties, settlements, liabilities and costs (including the cost of defense, settlement, appeal, reasonable attorney's fees and disbursements and any other amounts that any party is required to pay to third parties in connection with such matters) that any party or parties may have alleged against them, incur, become responsible for, or pay out for any reason.
19. Disclaimer. Except as expressly provided in section 2, the services are provided without any other warranties of any kind and VRP specifically disclaims all other warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, including, without limitation, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement and any warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
20. Limitation of Liability. In no event will VRP be liable for any consequential, indirect, exemplary, special, or incidental damages, or for any lost data, lost profits or costs of procurement of substitute goods or services, arising from or relating to this agreement, however caused and under any theory of liability (including negligence), even if VRP has been advised of the possibility of such damages. VRP's total cumulative liability in connection with this agreement and the services, whether in contract or tort or otherwise, will not exceed the amount of services fees that VRP receives for the reservation made under this agreement.
By checking the "I agree" box on the Booking Page, Guest acknowledges that he/she has reviewed and understands the terms of this Agreement and agrees to be bound thereby.
Ovaj domaćin ima 296 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Welcome to InvitedHome
InvitedHome set out to transform the vacation rental experience by combining the high standards and service of fine hotels with beautiful private homes in amazing destinations. And that’s just what we’ve done. With more than 80 location-based employees, 24/7 guests services and effortless online reservations, we manage 170+ handpicked homes in 6 must-do destinations across the country. Discover why more than 50,000 people create lasting memories with InvitedHome every year. Visit for more.
Best. Vacation. Ever.
No matter what location you choose, our homes help inspire greater vacation experiences – sparking moments and memories you can only make with your friends and family. We are firm believers that vacations are essential to the soul, so in order to provide you with the Best. Vacation. Ever., every detail, every idea, every process, and every home is managed by our carefully selected, locally situated InvitedHome staff. That means you’ll enjoy one partner for all your needs before, during, and after your stay. Just us. Just simple. So, go ahead, just relax.