Furnished cozy studio cottage. Ideal for one or two people. Full kitchen with new stove/oven, new fridge and a range of kitchen appliances. Private ensuite bathroom with solar hot shower and bath.
Though the Jungle Cottage is part of the Hedonisia Hawaii Community, it has completely separate facilities. Guests can choose to hang out in the community areas. However, they can retreat to their private cottage whenever they want!
We are in a beautiful secluded and relaxed rain forest environment. We don't usually have traffic jams here! In fact driving in this area is very pleasant with many attractions nearby.
We offer a more back-to-nature alternative to the hotel based 'concrete tourism' that has over developed much of Hawaii.
FEATURES & BENEFITS of the Jungle Cottage:
* Parking & Utilities included.
* Wireless Internet Access Included
* Ensuite: Private Solar Hot shower, Bath & Toilet
* As an Eco-Friendly Vacation Rental we provide Recycling Bins for Guests.
* Cottage has a complete kitchen with most appliances.
* Fully furnished with Queen bed.
* The location is very unique; the cottage is next to a 250-year old volcanic crater with a trail that descends into the rain-forest below.
Last but not least the Jungle Cottage is located right beside a gigantic 33 meter deep volcanic crater. It is an old dormant crater with a fully formed jungle at the bottom. We have built a unique hiking trail to the bottom and the lava tube located within.
Because it is part of our property, this is a private natural attraction that is not open to the general public. And it is located right next to your bedroom window!
The rest of the community has shared facilities but the cottage has it's own kitchen and bathroom.
Guests staying in the cottage are welcome to come join us in the back if they wish to 'hang out' in the general community!
As a guest on the property you also have access to all the community areas. Usually there are a number of travelers and other eco-tourists to socialize with!
However, because you are renting a private cottage you enjoy separate facilities and can go back to your own private space whenever you want!
Interakcija s gostima
The lodging is part of the Hedonisia Hawaii Sustainable Community. As part of our Intern Training, Mojo, the Community Director lives in Portland OR and virtually trains a team of community interns who manage operations and are there to help you with any questions you might have. They will also be giving you a tour of our property that includes edible rain forest plants and our volcanic crater!
HAWAII STATE TAXES INCLUDED IN PRICE!
1. More than 48 hours notice cancellation fee: 25% of booking.
2. If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice then a 50% cancellation fee applies.
3.It is not our policy to issue refunds if a Guest decides to leave after completing more than a third of their stay. However, we will make certain humanitarian exceptions and issue a partial refund on a case-by-case basis.
CHANGING DATES or ACCOMMODATION
If you wish to change your arrival and/or departure dates or lodgings at Hedonisia Hawaii please note that there is a $10 processing fee. In addition, we are only able to change dates or lodgings based upon availability.
Termination of Stay: We offer very affordable rates to stay at our relaxed and friendly sustainable community. However, we reserve the right to terminate the stay of a Guest based on violation of any of the following:
- Loud or socially disruptive behavior that is detrimental to the harmony of the community.
- Damage to any facilities, lodgings or appliances on the property without offering at least partial compensation.
- Failure to follow good hygiene. Everyone MUST clean up after themselves!
- Failure to pay for stay. Guests must pay in advance for accommodation.
- Any threatening or aggressive behavior that causes any discomfort to any community member.
- Failure to respect the privacy, property and personal space of any other Hedonisia community member.
If Guest is asked to leave they may request a Compassionate Refund. Refunds are not normally given but exceptions can be made based on the behavior of the guest upon departure.
Ovaj domaćin ima 7 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hedonisia is a sustainable community practicing "green tourism" in Hawaii. At our community we offer eco friendly lodgings two of which are featured in the Airbnb website.
As a social enterprise community we also manage websites that deal with women's reproductive rights and gender equality in the world. We may live "out here" in the middle of the Pacific but we are very much engaged in what is happening "out there" in the world!
To sum us up in a nutshell. We really enjoy making a living from business activities that also serve environmental or social goals. It allows us to truly live according to our ideals instead of just working some job to pay the bills!
At our community we offer a Community and Feminist Entrpreneur workshops as well as a Community Manager Internship where others can learn how to do the same!