Wide and super bright 75 m2 apartment, modern and tastefully decorated. It is extremely quiet and has everything for the guest to feel at home and travel light. Ideal for those who want to sleep peacefully at night and park without problem in case of arriving by car. It features a nice balcony with street view.
No deposit required, no extra fees for cleaning nor arriving delay!
Registration number VFT/SE/088
Beautiful 75 m2 apartment in Seville, 30 mins walk from the city center (10 mins by bus).
It has wooden floor, one big bedroom with a king size double bed, one studio room, a wide living room, kitchen and a street view balcony with a table and chairs where you comfortably can smoke or have breakfast. WIFI internet access included.
It's the top floor of a three flat building.
It is a quiet neighborhood, the neighbors in the building are also very silent and the bedroom is in the back of the apartment, not facing the street, so the silence at night is almost complete.
Ecofriendly: The electricity hired in the apartment comes from renewable energies. It's 100% green energy
You can get to the city center by bus (lines 26 and 38). The bus stop is a few footsteps from the apartment and it only takes about 10 minutes to get there.
There's a wide cycle-lane network in Seville and a very cheap and practical bycicle rental service with lots of parking stations spread all over the city which of course reach the aparment area too.
I strongly recommend to use the bycicle as Seville's weather is generally very pleasant. It's definetely a great way to contemplate the city as you move around it.
If you need help with the renting service you can ask me. Anyway you will find all the necessary info in the display located in each station.
- TV + DVD Player
- Washing machine
- Steam iron + ironing board + clothes horse
- Electric juicer
- Electric blender
- Steam cooker
- All the stuff needed for cooking (pots, pans, etc...)
- Phone charger
- Electric mosquito repellent (mats included)
- First Aid kit
I also provide a courtesy breakfast/snacks that includes:
- 1 bottle of mineral water*
- Some pieces of fruit
- Sliced bread
- Butter and jam
However this is offered as a courtesy for the guests to have something to eat while they get settled. Breakfast is not served everyday!
* The bottle of mineral water is for guests who arrive thirsty and might be afraid of drinking tap water but you can drink water directly from the tap. It is completely safe. In fact water in Seville is known for its excellent quality!
I also have a lot of books in english about Seville, Spain, spanish culture and history as well as city maps, city guides and brochures to your disposition. I own a good collection of novels in english too that you can feel free to read.
Notes on energy use: The air conditioning in the bedroom (not the one in the living room) is only available for the hottest months of the year. Unfortunately, some guests overuse it and make a non rational use of the energy, besides the fact that some neighbor has complaint about the noise which forces me to limit its use only to when it's really needed.
The water heater is quite small due to lack of space so it only allows short hot showers. Take it in account and try not to wash the dishes with hot water right before taking a shower.
If you need to know anything else please just ask. I'll be glad to help with anything you might need.
Enjoy your stay!
I rent the whole apartment, so there won't be anybody else sharing it with you.
Interakcija s gostima
Except in the ocassions where I am out for holidays I am available all the time. I am nearby so you can reach me anytime if you have a problem.
Notes of interest:
- IMPORTANT: Be sure that the phone number you provide is the same you will use during your stay. If not, please let me know, otherwise, you won't receive my messages which may lead to some issues. A fluent communication between guest and host is very important.
- This is an authorized holiday apartment which satisfies all the applicable legal requirements and standards of the relevant authorities relating to safety and comfort. So my guests will not be supporting an unauthorized or illegal business. The owners of all registered holiday lets are obliged to keep accurate records of guests, who must therefore bring with them valid passports or identification cards.
- Spain has a different time zone than its neighboring countries (an hour more). Please take it in account if you're arriving from United Kingdom or Portugal. It is very important when fixing the meeting appointment.
- In Spain most of shops and businesses are closed on sundays.
- In Spain there is not a fixed day for taking out the garbage. You can do it when it best suits you, but preferably after 20:00 pm.
- Make sure you don't forget anything before leaving the house.
Registration Number: VFT/SE/088
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
I like quiet and respectful people. People that can take care of my place as they would with their owns, that can get rid of that presumptuous "hotel attitude" and understand and accept the particularities, with its pros and cons, of staying in a real flat in a genuine Seville neighborhood.
Smoking is forbidden inside but you can do it in the balcony if you need to.
If you use wet wipes, sanitary towels, make-up pads or something of the like please use the bin in the bathroom. Don't throw them in the WC, pipes can get stuck and neighbors will complain. Of course the WC is not the right place to get rid of your food leftovers, either. For that, please, use the garbage can in the kitchen.
Vivo en Sevilla, una preciosa ciudad al sur de España. Me considero una persona afable y tranquila. Me encanta la lectura, la música, los viajes, el arte y los idiomas. Me gusta que mis huéspedes se sientan cómo en casa y tengan una estancia agradable y un bonito recuerdo. Un saludos a todos.