O ovom smještaju
This is our large camp site. It can accommodate up to 4 people or 2 tents. There are other sites available for one tent, if there is an opening. You are surrounded by woods, animals and sometimes other campers who enjoy a night around the fire, playing games or music and telling stories. There is a shared hot outdoor private shower, girls and boys compost toilets and a kitchen area with a sink, large counter space and a refrigerator, hot plate, dishes, access to electrical outlet etc.
This is a private quiet area on a beautiful, 5 acres property where you can pitch your own tent. The area is secluded and quiet and away from the main house. You carry out garbage and waste. An outdoor kitchen with Cold Water, sink, fridge, hotplate and other amenities are available. There is a composting toilet, hot outdoor shower and electricity (in the area) and are provided in the Spring, Summer and Fall. In the winter, water - (if not freezing) and a compost toilet are available. We are within 5 minutes of Cottage Lake and Duvall and 15 minutes from Redmond and Woodinville.
We are near the quaint little artistic town of Duvall and about 10 miles from the Woodinville Winery district.
Additional Fees: This Listing is for 2 adult guests and we can accommodate larger groups for an additional fee. The fee per person beyond the first 2 are 15.00 per person. Sorry we cannot accommodate animals or children.
Public transportation is about a mile away.
FYI-The listing won't let me put no bed or no private room. The rental fee is for a tent space, outdoor compost toilet, access to electrical outlet in kitchen area, shower and parking space. If you require a space for an RV or tiny house please see other listings.
Compost toilet, outdoor hot shower.
Interakcija s gostima
Very little interaction unless they choose to be interactive : )
From Woodinville-Duvall Rd turn onto 236th Pl (there is only one way to do this)go up hill and veer to the left at the top (this will put you on 236th Ave NE
Follow that road back about a half mile, you will cross over 188th St, keep going, the road will eventually make a hard right in front of a black iron fence, after you go to the right look straight ahead and you will see a Private Drive sign (red and white) take that private drive down (off the black top) you will come to a T. At the T go left and follow the road back to the gravel parking lot at the end of the road. Once you are here call me at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and I will come out to greet you!
Check in is typically between 3 and 6pm. Although sometimes I have stuff going on, so best to arrange a time for check in after the reservation is made. If you require special accommodations or time outside of this window for check in, please advise before reservation is made to ensure it is something I can do. Thank you : )
Sorry but no wi-fi, signals out in the woods are just too weak. : ) That said we have 2 public libraries that are about 2-3 miles away, plus your cell signal will work as well.
Please for the safety and enjoyment of all:
1. Pack in, pack out garbage and recyclables and keep food and garbage contained in car or away from camping area so we don't attract any critters.
2. Quiet - Please use bedroom voices
3. Parking only in the designated parking area
4. No animals, additional guests or visitors
5. Please keep shower to a 5-7 minute maximum
6. When using the composting toilet, please ensure you put sawdust in first (if none is in there), then do your thing then put sawdust on top and dump container or ask host to dump as needed
7. Please only throw balls and Frisbee for dogs (if you choose to interact with them) They choke on sticks. Thank you : )
8. Adults only please
9. Please ensure gates are secured behind you
10. Please keep communal areas tidy behind you, for other guests
11. No shoes in the shower, shower sandals are ok as long as whatever you use is not used on the ground.
12. Please follow instructions on toilet and shower for your safety and comfort and those of other guests
13. Please no smoking
14. No excessive alcohol or Cannabis use where is affects other guests
15. You must have transportation all the way here
Ovaj domaćin ima 84 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I became a member of Airbnb back in 2010.
I have always loved people, animals and our planet. I thought sharing this paradise with others would be a great way for me to meet people and help them to have a great experience staying here in a beautiful, quiet area nestled in the country. We are just 20 minutes away from Microsoft, 35 to Seattle and 5 to 10 minutes from most everything else. We are 5 minutes away from the quaint little artsy town of Duvall - where it is not uncommon to see lots of motorcycles and classic cars driving through. Woodinville is just 15 minutes - a haven with it's districts of wine, beer and whiskey tasting rooms.
It nurtures the soul to be here and I believe you will feel it here as well.
It is an easy going laid back setting. There are a few of us here and 2 really wonderful loving dogs - So if you like a laid back friendly atmosphere and dogs then you will like it here.
Please get in touch for more info, we would love to have you!!!
Blessings : )