This home has been all redone inside very nice new furniture. No pets or smoking
ALL OF OUR CABINS FOLLOW THIS STRICT RULES POLICY BELOW:
ABSOLUTELY NO OPEN FIRES - SEE BELOW
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. MST AND CHECK OUT IS 11 A.M. MST. NO Early Check-ins please Unless SPECIAL arrangements are made ahead of time with Staff & Cleaning & Repair crews etc.
2. This is a NON SMOKING cabin. THERE IS NO SMOKING AT OR INSIDE CABIN - IF YOU SMOKE:
a) PLEASE DO IT OUTSIDE - VERY VERY CAREFULLY - BEWARE OF FOREST FIRES
b) PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE CIGARETTE BUTTS OUT IN YARD - MOST CABINS HAVE A BUTT CAN FOR YOU:
THEY ARE NOT ONLY LITTER -- BUT ARE ALSO DANGEROUS FOR FOREST FIRES
3. PETS - Pets considered, but must have have pre-approval. There is an additional charge for pets - $10.00 per pet per night. Please clean up after your Pet INSIDE & OUTSIDE ( Hair, Poop, Toys, Litter Etc)
4. RESERVATION DEPOSIT - A deposit of 50% of the rental amount is required immediately. This reservation payment will be applied toward the rent.
5. RENT PAYMENT - The reservation deposit will be applied toward the rent. The entire balance (rent/tax/cleaning fee/damage deposit) is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
6. DAMAGE DEPOSIT- A damage deposit of $150 is required. This must be received within 30 days of the arrival date. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to cabin or its contents. furniture and furnishings.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and recycling are placed in the trash bags/ containers provided and dishes are placed in dishwasher and cleaned, or if no dishwasher are then washed clean and replaced into home cupboards.
d. All keys are left in the lock box and cabin is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check out.
7. CLEANING FEE - a one time cleaning fee of @ $30 to 60.00 is charged and paid 30 days prior to the arrival date. Average is @ $45 - $50, depending upon size of your group and which Vacation Home is selected.
8. CANCELLATIONS or CHANGES THAT RESULT IN A SHORTENED STAY: A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 10% Cancellation fee or $100 whichever is greater. Cancellations or changes resulting in shortened stay, that are made 30-60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full reservation deposit (50% of rental charge). Cancellations within 30 days of the arrival date does not warrant any refund of the rental charge. The damage deposit and cleaning charge will be refunded. You may choose to purchase travel insurance separately. See item number eighteen (19) of this contract. NOTE: For Circumstances like Death in the Family, etc we reserve the right to POSSIBLY allow guest to return to use the vacation time at another time amenable to both parties.
9. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS - Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
10. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY & MIN STAYS - The maximum number of guests per cabin is limited to five to ten people. Each Cabin will have a MAX OCC based on comfortable accommodation balance of kids / adults.
MOST PROPERTIES REQUIRE A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY * Sometimes a Surcharge can be added to allow for a SPECIAL VARIANCE for a One - Night stay if circumstances warrant. See us for details.
11. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. Holiday Periods also require larger Deposits
12. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabin.
13. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice. But once your reservation has been confirmed no change will be made unless perhaps your group changes or a cabin has problems where you might move.
14. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of Reservation deposit, deposits and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
15. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
16. PARKING - Parking is limited to three (3) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
17. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained, however we do not refund due to road conditions.
18. TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend your purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance, go to(URL HIDDEN) for details and to purchase.
19. SEPTIC SYSTEN: This cabin is on septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. NO discarding of grease or strong bacterial killing cleaners. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clogs the septic system, or heavy grease/cleaning products has caused a problem you could be charged damages of up to three hundred dollars ($300).
20. WATER ***IS IN AN 1100 GALLON CISTERN & they deliver water only M-W-F as needed. So PLEASE DO CONSERVE WATER - And make sure there are no toilets left running etc.
21. FIRE DANGER: We still are under a fire ban. No open fires of any kind are allowed. Sorry no bonfires, not even a Charcoal BBQ. There is extreme fire danger - so be so very careful, even a cigarette ash can start a fire. LIKEWISE NO FIREWORKS OR FIREARM DISCHARGING ARE ALLOWED - THESE ARE NOT JUST HOA RULES BUT STATE LAWS & HEAVY $$ FINES APPLY
22. Release of Liability We acknowledge that we are aware of the hazardous nature of the property and we agree to use common sense and prudence at all times while on the premises. In particular, we assume all risks in using the property, and we specifically release the owners from any and all liability for harm that may arise from our use of these premises. WE also undertake to hold the owners harmless from any liability arising from the use of this property by any other person we may invite onto the property. We also acknowledge the remote nature of the premises and assume the risks inherent in obtaining medical care at a distance.
I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the amounts above. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance. By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
Ovaj domaćin ima 175 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije