Newly refurbished, spacious 3-bedroom apartment located at walking distance to the beach, the Lisbon-Cascais train line, and buses to Sintra. Enjoy stunning sea views in great comfort. Ideal for small groups and families with young children.
Newly refurbished, 135 sq. metres modern apartment located in S. João do Estoril. Enjoy all the mod-coms (including high-power wi-fi access throughout the apartment) while relaxing in a quiet yet central location. The living room is spacious and very light, with an ample eating area and seating for 6+ people (one of the sofas turns into a very comfy double bed). Bedrooms are roomy and comfortable and can be adapted to meet individual requirements, normally displaying the following default arrangement:
- Master bedroom with King size double bed
- Second room with a double bed
- Third room with baby cot and furnishings, and a an adult-size twin bed (single with drawer).
The kitchen is very large and fully equipped (in case you want to try some Portuguese recipes yourself... or you may like to remind yourself of a taste of home!) and two fully equipped bathrooms to avoid queuing!
The flat is ideally located, and apart from beaches and transport, you can also access 2 supermarkets, greengrocers, butcher, hairdresser, coffee shops and eateries, several general shops and a pharmacy... all within 5 mins walk! And if you fancy a curry, there's an Indian restaurant 2 roads away, as well as a shop specialising in around the world products.
Guests have access to the full apartment, including 3 bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen, two bathrooms, large living room with cable TV and Wi-Fi with excellent signal throughout the flat. The apartment is well suited to families, and there are a number of kid-friendly facilities available, including cots, travel cots, baby gate, playpen and a selection of children's books and toys.
Interakcija s gostima
You will be alone in the flat, we will let you in and see you out, unless you need us for any reason in the meantime - in which case we will be happy to assist. We can collect you from the airport/train station/bus stop for a reasonable fee, or we are happy to meet you at the front door for key delivery.
- The apartment is our home for some of the year, and we have small children, so it is particularly well equipped for kids (babies and above). We have child-proofed sockets and table corners, and have organised kitchen cupboards so that only the light stuff and no chemicals are stored on the floor cabinets. We also have a number of child-friendly facilities such as high-chairs, changing mats, playpens, cots, child plates and cutlery, and a selection of books and toys.
- Children up to (and including) the age of 4 are not charged as guests - but please do let us know if and how many are coming with you.
- Prices vary during the year, the main prices shown on the description page are an average of this range of prices. Please check the calendar for your desired dates to see the total price including the Airbnb fees.
- We travel regularly so some times is ouir trusty friend Tania who meets the guests, shows the apartment and delivers the keys. She has good knowledge of the apartment and the area and can provide you with all necessay information.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
There are no strict rules, just treat the place as you would if it was your own and respect our neighbours. The flat is in a 15-storey building, and although it is extraordinarily well insulated for noise, we would ask that you keep the volumes down after 10pm and until 9am.
The apartment is very high up (being on a 13th floor), and has many windows. These are all equipped with locks and you will be given keys to open windows if you wish, but we would recommend that you supervise children of all ages at all times when you do so. The 2nd room bedroom has no external windows, so it is pretty safe and still very light!
It is not a rule to recycle, but we would like to think that you will: there are three coloured bags in the kitchen and at least two recycling points in our street. Thanks!
Ovaj domaćin ima 46 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Born and raised in Lisbon, however with strong emotional and family ties with the Azores Islands, I believe I am a person with a good general knowledge of the world due to having done some travelling through four different continents. I play the bass guitar as a hobby and I have simple tastes like enjoy a nice walk with the wife and kids and eat a good meal. My musical taste ranges from classical music to heavy rock and enjoy a good movie or book regardless of genre.
As a host you can expect full support for information about places to visit, public transport, restaurants, etc.. and of course all the help necessary to solve any possible issue.