Our charming apartment is situated in 18th -century antique old building. It’s a brand new refurbished apartment, luminous and airy, with magnifying view over the St. Joseph’s Church and Podgorze Market Square.
A new apartment close to the centre, Krakow.
Please notice that during New Years Eve the minimum stay is for four nights.
Welcome in your home…home away from home!
Our charming apartment is situated in 18th century antique old building. It’s a brand new refurbished apartment, luminous and airy, with magnifying view over the St. Joseph’s Church and Podgorze Market Square.
We are pleased to invite you to our 2 room apartment situated in Stare Podgórze.
The flat consists of the following:
* Master bedroom: large bed, wardrobe.
* Large Lounge: dining table, settee convert to a double bed, TV, WiFi.
* Bathroom which has a shower, toilet and basin
* Fully fitted kitchen, fully functional with all crockery, cutlery, pots and pans, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, oven with hobs, washing machine, microwave, coffee machine, kettle, toaster and sandwich toaster.
* Gas/Central heating
* Can sleep 4 people.
* Suit, visitors and holiday-makers, families, executives/ professionals.
*coffee, tea, sugar provided
* Bedding, towels etc. provided
* Hair dryer, iron provided
* Dustpan and brush,
* Basic kitchen and bathroom cleaning detergents,
* Bin liners, sponges, dish and tea towels.
* 200 deposit, which is held against breakages and the total amount is returnable when you leave.
Apartment is perfectly located not only to explore but also to relax in the city. Just around the corner you will find Father L.Bernatek bridge over the Vistula that will take you to the Jewish Kazimierz District. Right next to the apartment there is walking and cycling path going along the Vistula river- takes 15 mins walk/ 5 mins ride to get to Wawel.
Most of the local amenities are fantastically varied, offering free activities, nature walks, picnics along the riverside or in the park and explorations.
Shops, restaurants, coffee shops located in the same building/ street.
We are centrally located so have some of the best transport links in Krakow:
Tram/Bus station located 2 mins walk from the apartment.
Taxis located next to the building entrance.
You can walk(URL HIDDEN)Mins to Kazimier(URL HIDDEN)15 Mins to Wawel Royal Castle by the Vistula Boulevard(URL HIDDEN)20 Mins to Old Town/ Rynek Główny
Tram takes you in(URL HIDDEN) Mins to Wawel Royal Castl(URL HIDDEN) Mins to Old Town /Rynek Główn(URL HIDDEN)10 Mins to Train Station
Cycling(URL HIDDEN)We have bicycles witch are not new but very well prepared to use. Also we have one bike for child, available for our guest free of charge.
Please ask always in advance about the availability of the bikes. Cracow cycle routes give visitors an opportunity to explore and experience inner Cracow inexpensively and authentically.
We would love to have you as our guest and hope we can share our knowledge and insight with you and welcome you to the best kept secrets of Cracow we know about.
This is very calm, relaxing and peaceful space to enjoy Cracow, it is also very near all the hustle and bustle of city life if you choose.... all make it very easy to dip in and out of experiencing authentic Krakow at your pace.
Please take note and adjure to the following simple house rules:
No Shoes around the house
Strictly NO Smoking
Its a private development, so maintain the noise level down in respect for the neighbours.
Interakcija s gostima
If you will have any problems during your stay, you can always contact me.
I will always try to help.
TP-LINK 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz
P1.We don't except pets
2. As we have wooden floors we always required to take shoes off when you are around the house
3. Strictly NO SMOKING - if we will feel the smell of tobacco inside the apartment, we will charge you for not respecting this rule of the entire deposit
4.Its a private development, so maintain the noise level down in respect for the neighbors from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am
I love to meet new people and working with them. I live in Krakow which is beautiful city that I encourage you to visit and explore.
Fell free to ask questions I will be happy to help.