Ideally located, home away from home, spacious, 105m2, 3rd floor apartment (building of 6 floors) in a safe area in the heart of Athens, beside the Athens’ Archaeological Museum's subway stop, located at the junction of Eikostis Ogdois Octovriou ave (Patission) & Leoforos Alexandras ave, in the middle of everything (check the location in (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Maps).
- Metro in 30m, outnumbered bus and trolley bus stops in the street corner (Patission ave).
- Central bus station (orange buses) to the famous east coasts & beaches of Athens Rafina-Marathon-Schinias-Mati, etc) in 100m (Mavromateon street).
- Taxi rank at the corner.
- Piraeus port 20’ by the subway.
- Omonia square in 5 min walk (one metro stop), Syntagma square in 10’ (3 metro stops).
- The National Archaeological Museum next corner (one sq. block).
- Acropolis and the sights around, as well as the New Acropolis Museum in 15-20’ walk (3 metro stops).
- Plaka (the old town), Monastiraki (the flea market) and the sights around, in 10’ walk (or 2 metro stops away).
- The Athens Pedion Areos Park (the largest park of the city) in less than 100m.
The flat is just fully renovated floor-to-ceiling (January 2012), has 2 large bedrooms, reception hall and living room, separate dining room (can be used as a 3rd bedroom with a double sofa-bed 160x200), spacious separate kitchen, front & rear balconies.
Lift in the building.
Supermarkets - restaurants - food take away - full market, only a few steps from the door. The apartment is equipped with all necessary for long term rentals, including heating, A/C coverage all over the place, home theater combined with a 42” LED TV, Satellite TV (1200 channels free channels), high speed WiFi & ADSL Internet connection and brand new electric devices.
- rates are based on 4 persons
- additional guests pay 15 eur/day for each guest after 4
- cleaning fee 50 Euro once/stay
- check in after 02.00 pm. - check out before 10.00 am (flexible when no other checking-in-out intraday)