Super cozy and quiet apartment in the heart of Rome with a lovely balcony. The apartment located in the best part of the city: Trastevere.
check-in after 8 pm 20€
check-in after 12 am 50€
- BE VERY RESPECTFUL OF OUR NEIGHBOURS.
If they get mad at us, we’re going to have problems keeping our project alive. Use common sense and don’t do anything you think might bother them.
- PLEASE DO NOT WEAR HEELS OR ANY SORT OF NOISY SHOES when you walk around the house. Especially at night. People living below us can hear everything.
- DON’T BE LOUD ON THE STAIRS. It takes 30 seconds to get to the front door to our apartment. Please keep it extremely quite as you’re doing so. Especially at night.
- HELP US KEEP THE HOUSE CLEAN by leaving no trace of your activities.
- RECYCLING IS A SERIOUS DEAL IN THIS NEIGHBOURHOOD. Please be very careful picking the right can when you dispose of your trash. There is no way we can get rid of it otherwise. Just read the labels.
- sorry no pets allowed
Please dont smoke
Ovaj domaćin ima 92 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am Italian native that loves living in Rome. Rome has so much to offer and is always creating new fun and different things to do. I would be happy to share some of my favorites with you. I love to travel and try to do an international trip every year. Last year I went to Namibia and Burma.
I am pretty active and outside of work I try to stay fit through cycling, swimming and regular gym workouts. I get to work early in the morning so I am usually gone before any guests may get up. I am also out of the house most of the day on the weekends, enjoying all that the city has to offer.
At this time I live in Alicante and never like when I travel I realize the beauty of my beloved Rome, where I try to return as often as possible.