This studio is entirely equipped. It's 17 square meters big.
There is a small bathroom with shower that was entirely renovated recently and a big room, with kitchen in a corner, internet, a double bed that folds into a couch (we bought a couch with a good mattress for this as we knew it would be used as a bed).
It is situated in the second floor of a quiet immeuble, in a small street, just off Avenue des Ternes. There is only one window. The nearest metro station (5 minute walking distance) is Charles de Gaule Etoile, which is near the Arc de Triomphe, and close to the Champs Elysees - so, a nice location! There is a public bike station very close if you'd prefer to cycle through Paris (velib'). Bars, cafes, shops are all within walking distance.
You will be near:
- Arc de Triomphe (5 minutes walking)
- Champs Elysees (5 minutes walking)
- Louvre (a few minutes to walk to metro station + 10-15 minutes by metro)
- Hotel de Ville, Cathedrale Notre Dame, Chatelet les Halles, etc (a few minutes to walk to metro station + about 15/20 minutes by metro line 1)
- Sacré Coeur and Montmartre (a few minutes to walk to metro station + 15 minutes by metro line 2)
- Eiffel Tower (a few minutes to walk to metro station + 10 minutes by metro line 6)
I usually cycle everywhere. Going to these places doesn't take very long!
We provide blankets and towels, as well as free internet (wifi). However, there is a cleaning fee of 20 euros to add to the global price.
Please don't hesitate to send me any questions you might have about the appartment, and Paris!
Breakfast: we provide coffee, tea for breakfast. There are three good bakeries nearby, where you can get fresh bread.