Enjoy our Home and have lots of your space . Close to transport, shops, restaurants and green space (including parks and playgrounds). Choose 1 Bedroom or 2 Depending on your needs. PRICES ARE PER ROOM
Share our spacious modern home - you have the entire bottom floor to yourselves - with 2 large queen bedrooms (rent one or both. We don't rent them separately, so you have your own privacy. Prices are per room, see end of listing), huge bathroom with shower, comfortable lounge (flat screen TV & leather sofa) and pretty grassy nook with verandah.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?! Anything you like! Everything is close - we are 4kms from the city centre and the Brisbane River.
- buses & trains (to city, airport or Gold Coast - Dreamworld, Movieworld, SeaWorld, Wet and Wild, Sunshine Coast, Southbank),
- cafe /shopping strips. We can almost SMELL the best coffee in Brisbane - and Chinese/Thai, fish, pizza, pasta and modern award winning restaurants are a stone's throw away.
- bikepaths (through bush and parkland, along creeks) and
- weekend markets
Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, the RNA Showgrounds and QUT's Kelvin Grove Campus are also in walking distance
WILL YOU BE COMFORTABLE? Sure thing!!
- Our home is situated in one of the prettiest streets, in one of the best suburbs in Brisbane.
- your accomodation is well appointed and clean with quality finishes
- Bedroom/s, bathroom and lounge are spacious and comfortable, for your sole use
- Coffee & tea making facilities and fridge available
WHO ARE WE?
We are an active, outgoing couple and have each travelled widely. UK, US, NZ, Nepal, India, China, Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Afganistan, Turkey, France, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, South Africa, China, Philippines, Israel, Jordan Syria, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam are some of our most treasured memories. We love to travel - and the idea of sharing our home with others who are on their own adventures.
WE ARE HERE TO MAKE YOUR STAY FUN:
- You can tap our brains for the best things to see & do around town, or have absolute privacy out and about - or relaxing in your lounge or the garden.
- Bicycle hire and airport pickup are available on request.
- Continental breakfast is available on request - but why would you, with the cafes so close?
Limited use of Wireless internet is available (no big downloads please)
Prices are per room i.e. $A65 per room and $A20 for an extra person in that room. The 2nd room is only available (if required) to the group booking the 1st room so as the ensure a better stay for the one group. Please advise us if you want both rooms and the number of persons per room. We can then make a special offer to you as Airbnb's pricing does not handle the pricing for the 2nd room.
You have complete access to an entire downstairs floor. It is not the entire house, but unless you say it is Airbnb will not allow the second bedroom to be shown. The area easily accommodates 4 people.
Interakcija s gostima
We are happy to interact with you or give you as much space as you want. Just enjoy our place!
We will welcome you to our home and will ensure you are comfortable, but only extend this hospitality to paying guests. Others are not allowed to enter our property or use our facilities. We will respect your privacy and rest - and ask that you reciprocate by being quiet before 7am and after 10pm. We provide coffee & tea making facilities, and access to a fridge, but request that visitors do not prepare hot meals on the premises. We do not provide a key to guests so an idea of guests' movements helps to ensure that we are on the property to give them access. (A phone call half hour before arriving back would usually suffice.) If you proceed with a booking, we would like guests names and passport or licence numbers please. We trust you understand these measures. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Graham and Steph
Courteous and friendly hosts await you - all we ask is the same from you.
Hello we are Graham & Steph. Outgoing, energetic, well travelled (also an Airbnb guest) happily married - and hoping you will pay us a visit!